• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's Official: The Broncos will trade Cutler!

Cyclonus

I think the Bears should offer whatever the heck the Broncos want plus the 1st round pick.

It won't be enough, but I'd be ok with anyone from the defense.

The thought of the Bears having a real QB is mindblowing.

They still don't have anyone for him to throw to, or anyone to block for him, but it would really be fun and new.

He is just ok.

I'm not using my brain here, just going with the concept of having a guy that CAN win a game for you at the most important position on the field.

Orton won't necessarily LOSE you the game, but he isn't going to WIN a lot of games for you.

I just want a bonafide All Pro at QB for ONCE in Chicago.

I think relying on this defense to be what it was a couple years ago is blowing smoke, it is older and slower and not as good, so they need to upgrade on offense. They need a QB. They need WRs. They need OL help. They need a lot.

I just feel like a franchise QB would be special for bear fans.

He is just ok.

I'm not using my brain here, just going with the concept of having a guy that CAN win a game for you at the most important position on the field.

Orton won't necessarily LOSE you the game, but he isn't going to WIN a lot of games for you.

I just want a bonafide All Pro at QB for ONCE in Chicago.

I think relying on this defense to be what it was a couple years ago is blowing smoke, it is older and slower and not as good, so they need to upgrade on offense. They need a QB. They need WRs. They need OL help. They need a lot.

I just feel like a franchise QB would be special for bear fans.

Can understand, but I generally don't put the words "Bears" and "franchise QB" in the same sentence.

?ui=2&ik=d4f4fc1740&view=att&th=120631e20297a874&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw

AMBER ALERT: Jay Cutler

Little Jay Cutler wandered off from camp on 03-16-09 after he felt that he was picked on by the other kids as well as camp leaders.

If you have any information leading to the whereabouts of little Jay,

please inform authorities immediately.

Do not approach Little Jay, as he may frighten easily, or begin to kick and scream

and may hyperventilate while crying.

IMPORTANT: DUE TO MEDICAL CONDITIONS DO NOT FEED CANDY!!!

On NFL Live just a few minutes ago, 2 out of 3 commentators asked where he was going to end up said Panthers. I don't think so, but they said it...

Mort, who said Panthers paid us a huge complement that we might take Cutler because we are the most complete team. A shot at Delhomme for sure, but I liked that he thought we were pretty close...

?ui=2&ik=d4f4fc1740&view=att&th=120631e20297a874&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw

AMBER ALERT: Jay Cutler

Little Jay Cutler wandered off from camp on 03-16-09 after he felt that he was picked on by the other kids as well as camp leaders.

If you have any information leading to the whereabouts of little Jay,

please inform authorities immediately.

Do not approach Little Jay, as he may frighten easily, or begin to kick and scream

and may hyperventilate while crying.

IMPORTANT: DUE TO MEDICAL CONDITIONS DO NOT FEED CANDY!!!

Now that is just DAMN funny....I don't care who you are.

Mort's the same guy who had us cutting Delhomme and drafting a first round QB back in 2006.

He's great for inside info, but sucks at speculation.

(he and Schefter have that in common; wonder if it's an "insider" thing)

Agreed, but Mort is great on watching film. If he thinks we're the most complete team out there - almost, (running game, receivers, OL, defense), then we are...

On NFL Live just a few minutes ago, 2 out of 3 commentators asked where he was going to end up said Panthers. I don't think so, but they said it...

Mort, who said Panthers paid us a huge complement that we might take Cutler because we are the most complete team. A shot at Delhomme for sure, but I liked that he thought we were pretty close...

Actually, I think Mort, along with Schlereth, were saying the Panthers would stand to become legitimate Super Bowl contenders by acquiring Cutler.

Though you're right, Mort did continue to mention the possibility of a Peppers/Cutlers trade and that we were the most complete team. The other team Mort said would become contenders with Cutler was the Minnesota Vikings, which I think is probably even more accurate. Minnesota with an above average quarterback could be scary.

Archived