• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Batman ....forserious

Kurb

Final Fantasy 13 will be coming out on the 360 the same time as the PS3 buddy....btw, I like your taste in games.

Well, exactly. I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to this stuff :D

I hope this one's good, though. #12 was underwhelming, and I never could wrap my head around playing Final Fantasy on the internet (11). I think 10's awesomeness ruined the next two for me.

Well, exactly. I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to this stuff :D

I hope this one's good, though. #12 was underwhelming, and I never could wrap my head around playing Final Fantasy on the internet (11). I think 10's awesomeness ruined the next two for me.

Really? 8 was the first one I played, and is still my favorite one. for some reason I hated 10. Probably because it didn't have any decent characters. 12 was ok.

Just remember.. Gambit is the only one (outside Magneto) to really give Wolverine a run for his money.

well, not really. hulk ripped him in half and threw his legs 4 miles up a mountain. deadpool has messed him up pretty bad. sabretooth almost always beats him. the thing that makes wolverine bad ass is that he comes back for more (crawled up the mountain and tracked his own legs to reattach them)

well, not really. hulk ripped him in half and threw his legs 4 miles up a mountain. deadpool has messed him up pretty bad. sabretooth almost always beats him. the thing that makes wolverine bad ass is that he comes back for more (crawled up the mountain and tracked his own legs to reattach them)

He also normally always wins in the end.

Really? 8 was the first one I played, and is still my favorite one. for some reason I hated 10. Probably because it didn't have any decent characters. 12 was ok.

:eek: No decent characters? Auron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I've played 7, 10, 8, 12, and I'd rank them in that order too. I didn't even finish twelve, though. The best part of FF to me is the storylines, and 12's wasn't compelling at all. 8 is good, but I didn't care for the whole junctioning thing, and damn that story was confusing! It almost seemed like they were trying to top 7 a bit, instead of just making the game they wanted.

:eek: No decent characters? Auron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I've played 7, 10, 8, 12, and I'd rank them in that order too. I didn't even finish twelve, though. The best part of FF to me is the storylines, and 12's wasn't compelling at all. 8 is good, but I didn't care for the whole junctioning thing, and damn that story was confusing! It almost seemed like they were trying to top 7 a bit, instead of just making the game they wanted.

Auron was awesome, I'll give you that. Tidus is what ruined it for me. I hated him.

I liked the blitz ball mini game.

Really? that's the worst part of the game, in my opinion of course. Which is really sad, cause Wakka's one of the most powerful characters in my games, and I can't get his ultimate weapon because having to win all those blitzball tournaments would cause my untimely suicide.

Like the avatar, BTW.

i

the Marvel Universe is just more real. as someone said, it's less black and white. the characters are deeper with more complex stories and motivations. plus it helps that everything isn't set in made up cities.

quoting myself because i just read this interview with Joss Whedon and he puts it very well. he was talking about why Marvel movies have been more successful than DC movies.

"Because, with that one big exception (Batman), DC's heroes are from a different era. They're from the era when they were creating gods.

And the thing that made Marvel Comics extraordinary was that they created people. Their characters didn't living in mythical cities, they lived in New York. They absolutely were a part of the world. Peter Parker's character (Spider-Man) was a tortured adolescent.

DC's characters, like Wonder Woman and Superman and Green Lantern, were all very much removed from humanity. Batman was the only character they had who was so rooted in pain, that had that same gift that the Marvel characters had, which was that gift of humanity that we can relate to."

Really? that's the worst part of the game, in my opinion of course. Which is really sad, cause Wakka's one of the most powerful characters in my games, and I can't get his ultimate weapon because having to win all those blitzball tournaments would cause my untimely suicide.

Like the avatar, BTW.

For a mini game it was really deep. I enjoyed the strategy involved of finding and recruiting the best players around the world, having to develop your players and learning the new techniques.

Archived