• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Job Marty!!

TruCatzFan

I didn't throw out my service for any other reason other than the fact that I was basically called a bitch... Then was told to grow up.

I'll sit here and debate football all day. I won't allow punks on the Internet, to try and smear who I am. Could I have taken the high road? Sure I could have... But I'm the type of person to deal with issues head up, and have never been shy to share my beliefs.

If u think I'm a pooty poster, fine. Call me on that. I won't be called outside of my name, nor will I allow someone to belittle me. If you're the type of person to allow it, that's you... Not me.

The debate was no longer about football once the name calling commenced. That's pretty well documented throughout the thread.

your entire identity is belittling posters and then sticking your chest out and rah-rahing about how the real fans are.

trying fixing your own problems first. and your crusade to keep "punks on the internet" from "smearing who you are" is proof positive that you take this place far more seriously than anyone else.

Hilarious how many people who obviously haven't watched a single snap of a Patriots game echo the media and their pals in saying he's a bum. He has played like a top DT this season; eating blockers, taking double teams, etc. and was explicitly thanked for working hard by his coach. He didn't fit their scheme and that wasn't worth his contract to them.

How is three tackles "playing like a top DR this season"? You have got to be kidding me.

He had one great season in Tenn and then got paid. Since then, he has been an out of shape, lazy, unmotivated POS.

your entire identity is belittling posters and then sticking your chest out and rah-rahing about how the real fans are.

trying fixing your own problems first. and your crusade to keep "punks on the internet" from "smearing who you are" is proof positive that you take this place far more seriously than anyone else.

I literally cry myself to sleep every night cause my SWAG is so shitty :cryin:

Holy Crap. Another thread derailed by someone who gets all bent out of shape becasue someone called them a name on the internet.

Newsflash....if you act like you actually care what people on the internet think about you, people will give you poo just to watch you implode.

Holy Crap. Another thread derailed by someone who gets all bent out of shape becasue someone called them a name on the internet.

Newsflash....if you act like you actually care what people on the internet think about you, people will give you poo just to watch you implode.

I just quit smoking a few days ago... I've been way stressed out and have probably over reacted several times in this thread.

poo happens. At least it was somewhat entertaining for everybody.

Archived