• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Job Marty!!

TruCatzFan

Do people really care about infractions? They don't do anything right?

Remember when people were posting pictures of their infractions like badges of honor? The Huddle members have gone soft.

apparently some people could give a crap about being banned as well.

Seriously don't know what your issue with me is, I obviously must have pissed u off in the past though.

I think that we should both hash it out here and now though, because we are always posting at around the same time and it'd be nice if we could get along as two fans of the same team and two people around the same age with very similar outlooks on where this team is going, and where it should go would be great.

All BS aside, all trying to impress people aside... What's up!?

then...

Oh for the lover of God... I'm a grown ass man, that has more cOmbat deployments than you can dream about. Your family is aafe because of MEN like me.

In Essence He called me a bitch, and I told him to go fug himself.

I get the hit and he gets nothing. Mod impartially and maybe I wouldn't complain.

If u want to disagree about not picking up a player that's fine... But I won't sit here and allow my character to be attacked because I think our FO made a mistake by not picking up a damned football player.

I won't let anyone sit here and ever discredit who I am as a person outside of your little online world. Nor would anyone have the balls to say such things to my face.

This place has become a product of poor leadership... You guys let it get this way. Don't worry, if you bam me or even ip ban me, I won't try to circumvent the system by creating a new user name or even logging on from one of my several laptops.

It's amazing the poo that some people can get away with on this board as opposed to others that get no leeway. Anybody reading this post knows it to be a fact!

Whatever, I'm done with this bullpoo... Oh and while everybody wants to jump my ass.... They shouldn't have fired Joe Pa... Too soon, never let him talk.

If it comes out later that he knew mire than the vague details being reported then fine. He deserved one last home game after 61 years either way.

See ya, as I'm sure I'll get banned for this post. It's been real.

If I don't miraculously get banned for standing up to "the man" then I'll be around if not... Best of luck to everyone on this board. I hope and wish for nothing but success for each of you in your future endeavors, whatever they may be.

The fact if the matter is that the Huddle Is a prime example of the "good ole boy" system.

If u do ban me please transfer al my swag and pi to Smitty 89 for creating that sweet ass cam video!

...thats whats up.

and i think it's incredibly lame to pimp out your military service as a reason for why you're not a pooty poster. if you have to tell someone that you're doing a MANS JOB!!!!! for them in the middle of a football debate you have larger issues than being a dumbpoo on the internet.

then...

...thats whats up.

and i think it's incredibly lame to pimp out your military service as a reason for why you're not a pooty poster. if you have to tell someone that you're doing a MANS JOB!!!!! for them in the middle of a football debate you have larger issues than being a dumbpoo on the internet.

I didn't throw out my service for any other reason other than the fact that I was basically called a bitch... Then was told to grow up.

I'll sit here and debate football all day. I won't allow punks on the Internet, to try and smear who I am. Could I have taken the high road? Sure I could have... But I'm the type of person to deal with issues head up, and have never been shy to share my beliefs.

If u think I'm a pooty poster, fine. Call me on that. I won't be called outside of my name, nor will I allow someone to belittle me. If you're the type of person to allow it, that's you... Not me.

The debate was no longer about football once the name calling commenced. That's pretty well documented throughout the thread.

I didn't throw out my service for any other reason other than the fact that I was basically called a bitch... Then was told to grow up.

I'll sit here and debate football all day. I won't allow punks on the Internet, to try and smear who I am. Could I have taken the high road? Sure I could have... But I'm the type of person to deal with issues head up, and have never been shy to share my beliefs.

If u think I'm a pooty poster, fine. Call me on that. I won't be called outside of my name, nor will I allow someone to belittle me. If you're the type of person to allow it, that's you... Not me.

The debate was no longer about football once the name calling commenced. That's pretty well documented throughout the thread.

No one has called you bitch. They said you were bitching and whining. There is a huge difference. If someone called you a bitch they would be infracted...if they continued they would be booted. You just need to stop telling people to shut the fug up or telling them to go fug themselves. Unless you are unable to sit here and debate football all day.

the funny thing would have been if he let steve smith go to the pats and he did take a cahnce on cam when everyone was saying he was dumb for doing it..... i think this guy has his own mind and going to try to build this team through the draft with great picks like cam...........

Serious question. How exactly do you stop someone on the internet from calling you names?? Fail to take the high road as you readily admit you did and call them names back. Maybe go one better and call them worse names then you received?

The irony to me is that since you are using an avatar anyway, does anyone actually even know your name to smear it??

Lets be real here. People can say whatever they want to whoever they want and deal with whatever consequences come their way. But you can't control anyone but yourself. My general rule is that if you jump in the mud you end up looking exactly like the other folks already there.

Take it for what it is worth or ignore it. You have every right to say what you want as do others. Whether it gets listened to or valued depends on who receives it, not who sends it.

Archived