• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Job Marty!!

TruCatzFan

I hate giving Marty Hurney credit, but it looks like I'm gonna have to do it again.

There was zero reason to bring this 30 year old DT in. AH isn't the future, he's the past and a past that TB will soon discover. I'll take an slowly improving Fua over him any day. Even a poor producer like McClain has better numbers than AH (10 tackles, 1 sack).

Heck, the kitten in my sig has more pop that Albert has shown in 2 seasons..

Why pick him up? We're not going to the playoffs this year, he's no longer an impact player, he would be taking reps away from whatever bodies we throw at DT currently, and you don't want to risk anything messing up this team's chemistry.

Let the young guys learn, take their lumps, then replace them next year with real talent.

This. Anyone who wants to put the rest of the season on hold in order to "try" him has never hired anyone.

Or if he has hired someone, it has only been one.

Really? What else have I ever bitched about concerning personnel on this team??

Go fug yourself.... "ooh look everyone I'll try and make fun of TCF so I get pi and swag" nevermind the fact that:

This guy knows it's now or never for him... So immature!

I will say this, I'd much rather be facing Haynesworth when we play Tampa Bay then Gerald McCoy. That's truth.

I hate giving Marty Hurney credit, but it looks like I'm gonna have to do it again.

There was zero reason to bring this 30 year old DT in. AH isn't the future, he's the past and a past that TB will soon discover. I'll take an slowly improving Fua over him any day. Even a poor producer like McClain has better numbers than AH (10 tackles, 1 sack).

Heck, the kitten in my sig has more pop that Albert has shown in 2 seasons..

Albert had more pressures and the same amount of hits as McClain in 218 less snaps.

The guy still produces, he just had a four pressure game vs PITT while playing less then a third of the snaps.

He would be among the leader boards but NE just didnt give him alot of snaps, due to scheme.

Dont know if he was worth the baggage, but he is far from washed up.

I happened to be on the Yahoo news page when I saw AH had been signed, but the headline didn't say who. My immediate reaction was "please, don't let it be the Panthers".

Albert might still get it together if he was on a team full of vets, and that team was on a roll headed to the playoffs. He is not someone I would want on a team that either has a lot of youth, or is currently struggling.

Good luck to the Bucs (not really), but I don't see this turning out well for them.

Archived