• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New iMac...

the butch

This thing is huge. Had to get a new computer bc my 5 year old Dell broke down. And I will say this...Windows blows! Compared to Mac's OS 10 that is. Got the 24" on sale + student discount. If you're in the market for a new cpu, desktop not laptop (apple laptops are too overpriced - u still get what you pay for tho), then go with the new iMacs.

Here's a screen shot:

167vw1z.jpg

That is all.

I like macs but if something goes wrong, u just about have to send it back to apple and wait for them to fix it.. At least with a PC...if i cant fix it i can take it down the road and have it back in a day or two...Macs are better for business and people who dont play games...i had a mac and did not like the way it played games..(the few that were availible)

So for now.....Im a PC

Makes are overpriced for what you get. On top of that, OSx is a pretty good OS, but I prefer a system that I have more control over. Not just a mystery box that "works." I recently bought a new laptop and I heavily considered getting a Macbook, but I decided I wasn't going to pay twice as much for the same computing power when the only real difference was OSx. I'm just fine with Windows and when Windows 7 comes out, I'll be even happier.

(apple laptops are too overpriced - u still get what you pay for tho)

HAHA. get what you pay for? you can get a windows laptop that'll last you for 5 years with equal specs to the best mac laptop for about 600 bucks.

macs are for suckers who consider "white or pink" to be the system specs they need to worry about.

HAHA. get what you pay for? you can get a windows laptop that'll last you for 5 years with equal specs to the best mac laptop for about 600 bucks.

macs are for suckers who consider "white or pink" to be the system specs they need to worry about.

srsly, yu hav no idea wut yer talkin' bout.

HAHA. What are YOU smokin? Probably the most generic based bias I've ever heard. If you're gonna be bias at least make an original argument.

Archived