• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So... I quit smoking today...

TruCatzFan

i want to stop too, but it's so fuging hard man. its crazy cause if i have a pack i can control my cravings. i'm cool i can go for days without even wanting to smoke, but times when i don't have any and i say cool i finished that pack i'm going to quit. it's the only thing i think about all day.

wimp

you only smoke if you put it to your lip, light and inhale. quit being :jc:

I had to quit drinking over 10 yrs ago never touched it again. Ciggs are way harder for me to quit. Like anything else that's bad for your health, they must also go, not to mention you need a second job just to pay for the damn things.

I wish you much luck, be my inspiration!

Yep..quitting drinking was pretty easy compared to quitting smoking. I've tried several times to quit smoking with no luck.

good luck to OP

The hard part is over. Smooth sailing from here on out. Somebody smoked earlier and it stunk so fuging bad!

As a former smoker myself, there's no worse smell than cigarettes. Literally, I'd prefer to swim in pig manure over sitting beside a smoker.

Quit dipping a month ago today. Still have a can and a bottle in one of my drawers. Better if I know I have it and just don't use it. Eventually, I'll get rid of it. Chew gum, play video games, and constantly tell myself when my buddies (all of them...) dip, "that poo is fuging disgusting."

Congrats, TCF. Just think, dip has more nicotine per pinch than an individual cigarette. You can imagine what my first 2 weeks were like.

Quit dipping a month ago today. Still have a can and a bottle in one of my drawers. Better if I know I have it and just don't use it. Eventually, I'll get rid of it. Chew gum, play video games, and constantly tell myself when my buddies (all of them...) dip, "that poo is fuging disgusting."

Congrats, TCF. Just think, dip has more nicotine per pinch than an individual cigarette. You can imagine what my first 2 weeks were like.

i've always heard its easier to get addicted to dip, but dip is easier to quit.

what say you?

i've always heard its easier to get addicted to dip, but dip is easier to quit.

what say you?

Probably is easier to get addicted, given the fact of the amount of nicotine in it as compared to cigarettes. I don't know that it is easier to quit. I mean, you do it less per day (3-4 dips for most a day as opposed to 7-10 cigs per day), but I don't think it would be necessarily easier, as it is an oral fixation. I'd say it is equal, if anything, but I have never smoked so...

Archived