• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

6 Days...

j2sgam

Hang on just a sec....lemme go look at who created the thread :)

Yea, I started it as friendly reminder for those unaware...

I didn't think my comment was hostile at all...I always want the Yankees to fall on their face, but this year even more because of how they went on a massive spending spree in the off-season.

Pennants are rarely won in April....

Too true, shinner, too true. But your demise starts on April24...

We'll remember....will you? :)

:)Absolutely...

Saw you changed your avvy today, BTW...

I doubt I'll be in the mood....I was just let go. Tough economic times, yadda yadda....I'm sure it has nothing to do with my injury from the car wreck last year while on the job that now has my working ability limited.

fug...thats terrible man...can they do that?

fug...thats terrible man...can they do that?

well, they did it....I've talked to two of my lawyers and they both agree that since they laid me off, they have to reinstate my worker's comp pay since I am.was still on restricted duty and the WC claim is still open. So I guess I will have income for a little while anyway even though I no longer have health insurance. Wife is gonna look into whether or not she can get insurance from her employer.

Quite uncertain times...was tough enough trying not to be depressed that the state of my back hasn't really improved. Now this.

Archived