• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

6 Days...

j2sgam

...8 hours or so from Opening Day!! My Yankees should be strong right out of the gate, and stay consistently on the top. Shinner, jkenough -Im kinda excited about another season of poo talkin. Although yous probably wont get me to admit to eating crow since the Huddle got hacked and the proof is gone...That is all for now, P-sout...

..to me the big question is 'What will happen when Steinbrenner passes away?' Rumor has it that his children dont want to run the franchise. Would we, could we see a 'For Sale' sign outside the new Yankees Stadium?

...and to answer your question, MaxZ, no I dont think theyre going to buy it. But they will win it. #27, woooohoooooooooo!

Seriously, how am I supposed to respond to that? Ask me if Carolina will win SB XLIII. I never, EVER lose faith in my chosen ones. Until they lose and I have to face all those who I ran my mouth to. But that doesnt happen. Ever...

I would say I can taste the Best Kosher Hot Dogs right now, but dumb the dumb White Sox aren't seeling them anymore. I died a little when I heared the news.

Anyways pumped for OD, also pumped that we play during the day and not at night so that if UNC is playing for it all I can watch both.

Red Sox changed their supplier for Fenway Franks too...now made by a local company. A lot of the Faithful are not so pleased (though a lot of the same people complained about the previous frank too).

My hopes for this season....I don't care if the Sox win the WS as long as the Yankmees fall flat on their bazillion dollar faces. If they don't win the WS, it'll be one of the funniest moments in baseball history.

Red Sox changed their supplier for Fenway Franks too...now made by a local company. A lot of the Faithful are not so pleased (though a lot of the same people complained about the previous frank too).

My hopes for this season....I don't care if the Sox win the WS as long as the Yankmees fall flat on their bazillion dollar faces. If they don't win the WS, it'll be one of the funniest moments in baseball history.

one of the few times i actually agree with you

I dont think either of yous two are going to enjoy the next 6 months...See I try to give some respect, and yous keep talkin sh_t. It used to be 'friendly banter', now, I get nothing but hostilites. Yea, we'll see whos laughing come a few weeks from now. jke -you got 2, shinner has to sweat it out 'til the end of the month. And both series are away games for me, get to walk in upsetting the masses, or the 6 people that show up anyway. And 5 of them will be wearing pinstripes...

And remember -Crow eating is expected before post-season starts...

See I try to give some respect, and yous keep talkin sh_t.

Hang on just a sec....lemme go look at who created the thread :)

It used to be 'friendly banter', now, I get nothing but hostilites.

I didn't think my comment was hostile at all...I always want the Yankees to fall on their face, but this year even more because of how they went on a massive spending spree in the off-season.

Yea, we'll see whos laughing come a few weeks from now. jke -you got 2, shinner has to sweat it out 'til the end of the month.

Pennants are rarely won in April....

And remember -Crow eating is expected before post-season starts...

We'll remember....will you? :)

Archived