• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The World has a new Panther Fan, pt 2...

j2sgam

I am very proud to announce the arrival of my daughter Caleigh Angilletta Sgambelluri. Caleigh was born at 8:06am March 25, weighing in at 9lbs2oz, and measuring in at 21 3/4 inches. Wrapped in a Growl Towel, still a little too small for her jersey, she said she enjoys napping, fussing and disrespecting the Falcons. As I was trying to get more personal information about her, when a man in a Redskins jersey walked by and she excused herself for a moment to spitup all over the poor guy. She makes her Daddy so proud! Caleigh is looking forward to fitting in to her jersey, her next nap, and watching Panther football with her Dad and brother on the couch in Virginia Beach. When asked what she thought about the whole Peppers' situation, her response was another round of spitup . That about sums it up...

Anyway, Im a new Dad again, and couldnt be prouder. I just wanted to let it be known, tell the world so to speak. Just tryin to do my part to keep the Panther Nation growing strong...

That is all, P-sout..________

When the kids get old enough to choose their own team, they'll be free to do so. Until then they shall be raised Panther fans. Hell, they can follow their Gran's 49er's, or Uncle Joel's Bears, or even Uncle Jim's Weagles, it wont bother me that much.

OK, yes it will...

Grats!! Mama is doing ok too?

Interesting spelling btw.. do you pronounce that Cay-lee? Or Cal-lee? Either way, I have to agree with her full analysis assessment of the Peppers situation. I see a sportswriter in your future! :D

Grats!! Mama is doing ok too?

Interesting spelling btw.. do you pronounce that Cay-lee? Or Cal-lee? Either way, I have to agree with her full analysis assessment of the Peppers situation. I see a sportswriter in your future! :D

We pronounce like K-Lee. I asked my wife that same question. CA-leigh, or ca-LEIGH. It doesnt really matter, I was going for Vincenza Leeh, but Mama, who is doing very well thanks for asking, didnt really like it. So Caleigh it is...

Archived