• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 team trade scenario ( just to have a lil off season fun)

dpanthersman

ok first of all i want to appologise in advance for yet another peppers thread,so please dont be to hard on me lol. but me and a buddy were sittin around watchin the ncaa tourney this weekend, and we were havin fun comin up with diff trade scenarios invloving peppers and i wanted to run one by you guys that we liked the most. now i realize there are many business aspects that would keep a trade like this from happening, but again we were just havin fun makin stuff up and not realy considering any of that. but here what we came up with

broncos get - d. anderson, j. peppers

browns get- j. cutler, matt moore, d. rasario

panthers get- brady quin, s. rogers. browns third rounder

why we liked the trade.. well everyone knows cutler wants out of denver, and a trade between them and them browns has been one of the bigger rumors, we also all know that rogers wants out of cleveland and despite his character issues id love to see him line up beside kemo, we threw brady quinn in on the trade because it seems that browns coaching staff isnt completely sold on him, we also have is old QB coach on our team now and IMO i thnk brady wants to be a starter and if the browns got cutler that prob wouldnt happen. here in carolina he could be a starter if not this year prob by next year, and im sure gettin him would make the fan base happy, we also threw moore and rasario in on the deal to not make the trade not look to lopsided and im sure the browns would be lookin for a good back up QB and a TE to replace the one they traded to tampa anyways. but like i said before this is something a couple guys came up with that had prob had a few too many beers but just for fun i wanted to run it by you guys cause i thought it sounded pretty cool

no , no and no

I would either want Cutler or ALL three of NE'S 2nd round pics

as crazy as my trade scenario is, i thnk its more likely to happen than us gettin cutler or NE givin up all three of there 2nds. not that i wouldnt love to have all three of there 2nds but i dont see them givin us that much

sure why not.

i would let rip choose the QB.

we get a killer DT in exchange for a unhappy underachieving DE plus a long term replacement for jake and someone to push him for the next year.

i think the browns lose in this trade, though. 3rd round pick would get thrown out right away. they don't get anything on defense...a talented, big armed, whiny QB who will probably be somewhere else in a couple years. adding rosario wasn't a bad thing, though, after they lost winslow. he wouldn't play on that level but he would get more chances and could be a big play guy for them.

Man... some of y'all are expecting ENTIRELY too much for Pep.

Matt Moore, Daute Rosario, Julius Peppers For Quinn, Rodgers and a third........

The browns aren't high on Quinn, so that drops his value. So Peppers for Quinn Rodgers and and the third is a wash.... Were giving up Matt Moore and Rosario for nothing........

Think of it this way.....Peppers is worth at least a 1st and two thirds to Panther's front office. So you look at it like this, Rodgers if traded would be worth a 2nd and a 4th or so.....That's realistically what they would receive for him. With word coming out that the Browns front office is down on Quinn he's only worth a second at best now....

So Peppers >>>>> 2 2nds and a 4th to our front office.

Rosario and Moore are at least worth additional compensation.

Since Peppers is worth more by himself (to our FO) then what were getting back in return you have to up the offer....By say at least adding in a 2nd round pick and another mid round pick say a 4th or 5th...

Plus in that Trade the Bronco's would have to add something else to the mix, say a draft pick to the Browns. Realistically it would probably have to be a 1st rounder going to the Browns as other wise they are getting screwed in that trade.

Matt Moore, Daute Rosario, Julius Peppers For Quinn, Rodgers and a third........

The browns aren't high on Quinn, so that drops his value. So Peppers for Quinn Rodgers and and the third is a wash.... Were giving up Matt Moore and Rosario for nothing........

Think of it this way.....Peppers is worth at least a 1st and two thirds to Panther's front office. So you look at it like this, Rodgers if traded would be worth a 2nd and a 4th or so.....That's realistically what they would receive for him. With word coming out that the Browns front office is down on Quinn he's only worth a second at best now....

So Peppers >>>>> 2 2nds and a 4th to our front office.

Rosario and Moore are at least worth additional compensation.

Since Peppers is worth more by himself (to our FO) then what were getting back in return you have to up the offer....By say at least adding in a 2nd round pick and another mid round pick say a 4th or 5th...

Plus in that Trade the Bronco's would have to add something else to the mix, say a draft pick to the Browns.

Sorry... that actually was just a generalized statement, not necessarilly for this proposition in particular. Actually, this is one of the better thought out scenario's that I've heard on here, but in general it seems like a lot of people are expecting a lot more than what Peppers should/will be worth to other teams.

Denver - Peppers, Anderson, Moore, Panther's 4th round pick

Browns - Denver's 1st or 2nd round round pick, Cutler, Rosario, Panther's 2nd round pick

Panthers - Quinn, Rodger's, Brown's 2nd & 4th round picks, Bronco's 3rd round pick

Panther's and Browns swap 2nd's in this to even out the Trade value between the two teams.

ughhh spell checkers gotta love them

It's one of my pet peeves as well. There is a reason that the right click is there, there is a reason a wavy red line appears when you wright a word incorrectly. If you don't care enough to spell correctly with spell check so available why should I care what you have to say?

Archived