• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do tags do?

Go To Girl

i dont' know about on this forum but generally they can be used to easily reference at a later date. Like, I save sites I like on delicious and 'tag' them, so if I'm looking for 'photography' or 'design' i can easily find the links that relate to those subjects.

If they're meta keyword tags they (theoretically) can help with Search Engine Optimization, but from my understanding, it has minimal effect on Yahoo and even less on Google.

I would think it's more for internal search optimization, but I have no inside info.

As with most features on here, mainly it will be used to fug with people.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• We really shouldn't let Clemson fans make new threads.
    • he didnt want to go there in the first place so he might waive it just to get out of Cleveland.   Lombardi said on his podcast that watson is the classic "make a ton of money and then mail it in" player.  Hes seen it 1000X times.  So maybe watson would be just fine getting traded, paid and then cut.   I probably would want more then 2 firsts but if its an option its not the worst one.   This team needs draft capital in a bad bad way
    • I think pass rushing LB is a definite need. ILB is more dependent on interior d linemen taking up blocks and controlling the LOS. Our interior d line is getting their butts whipped almost every play. That's like asking a RB to run between the tackles when the OGs and C are getting pushed into the backfield. Luke was a dawg - no doubt. But bringing in Star and KK was the best thing they could have done for him and this defense. Feel like this team needs the same. They already have Derrick Brown and tried to bring in Ashawn. Maybe Ashwan would be better next to Derrick instead of the warm bodies out there now.