• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Inside the Numbers: Cam Newton - Week 8 (Video)

Tarheels23

I'm running out of superlatives for this kid.

@3:30 in the parlance of this board get the fugg outta here

that's a sick downfield backshoulder throw

@15:20 4th and 14 gotta have it-delivers a strike

@16:22 I know it was incomplete and kinda risky throw, but sacred money don't make none.

I love the thought process and ball placement.

That's a confident man making an accurate that throw into tight coverage and he puts it the only place possible over the LB and right where Olsen has a chance to make a play on it. If #39 Abudullah doesn't make a good play that's a TD.

Big time throw.

I'm not sure if I would go that far. There's been running plays where he blocked absolutely nobody, and I'm talking about runs to his side.

For starters, Bell has more jobs than simply blocking the DE in front of him. If we are running a sweep to his side, it could very well be his responsibility to get outside and get up field while the FB takes out the DE.

Secondly, let's cut the undrafted rookie some slack. He's been playing great, even with the occasional mistake. Nice to know that OT won't be a need this offseason.

For starters, Bell has more jobs than simply blocking the DE in front of him. If we are running a sweep to his side, it could very well be his responsibility to get outside and get up field while the FB takes out the DE.

Secondly, let's cut the undrafted rookie some slack. He's been playing great, even with the occasional mistake. Nice to know that OT won't be a need this offseason.

We haven't ran a toss sweep to the right in forever. Also I think OT is a need, and if available I would take Matt Kalil with our #1 pick, if not I would go OLB. We got to protect our investment in Cam.

Archived