• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Winning takes Losing

Vagrant

You are the guy that has been plastering this board with some 60 QBR number that you pulled out of your ass, and citing that as why we are losing. Now you are saying it is a team sport. Which is it, bucko?

Oh, and you want us to believe what, that Cam is destined to kill someone like OJ? And you spot this earlier than others using your magic powers? Get help. You have some serious issues.

I am not sure where you learned about things like statistics, cause and effect, and probabilities, but I hope it was public education, because if you paid for it you should ask for a refund.

Look it up. The number's not pulled out of my ass. That's cam Newton's QB rating average in our 6 losses in the 4th quarter when tied or down.(i.e. this is the opposite of clutch).

Take the time, and do something productive with your time, like actually looking up numbers, facts, and other things to base your arguments off of instead of general mantra.

It works. I'm not doing anything that amazing. Just putting a little bit of time and effort. But you will never be able to agree, because it would mean you have to put in the time and effort yourself to understand it.

Instead you're too lazy. You rely on others like me to do it for you and when the results aren't favorable you shoot the messenger or try to discredit their work. Well the work is good I promise you. It's accurate. It's not biased. It's as objective as possible. Not to worry, if this continues to be a trend, it WILL be talked about at large and once that happens, you'll accept it. You'll have no choice.

Archived