• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Board is full of retarded children

Hairless Cat

I am as Diehard a Panthers fan as you will find.....and I hate losing.

However, my expectations and objectives for this season are grounded in the fact that this IS a rebuilding year.

We are not yet a great team....but we are damn close. We have a few positions of need and that is best filled with high draft picks.

We are NOT good enough to win the SB this year. And frankly, I am OK with a year of clsoe and exciting games.....followed by a draft of high draft picks.

I would damn sure rather be 4-12 and picking 5th....than 7-9 or 8-8 and picking 14th.

I see the incredibly bright future for the Panthers and know that one more year of good draft picks and this will be one of the best teams in the NFL.....the Panthers remind me of the Saints just before they won the SB. Dynamic offense and need to fill some holes on defense.

Hang in there....enjoy this fun ride....and be ready to celebrate incredible success in the VERY near future.

and it seems to be getting worse. I cant wait for all you cam bandwagoners from Georgia, the SEC, and Auburn to GTFO - dont let the door hit you on the ass.

You want to talk about a fickle "bandwagon" fanbase? You should see how few fans are showing up for Miami Dolphins games these days. More than half their stadium is empty.

Those fans WANT to lose the rest of their games. They want to "Suck for Luck" because they've had average QBs at best since Marino in the late 90s. Matt Moore is doing terrible down there by the way.

The Panthers have a pretty good, loyal, loud fanbase compared to a lot of teams. There's usually pretty good attendance numbers for most games.

At least the Panthers fans can legitimately have high hopes for the future since we have Cam now. Having what appears to be (so far) an elite QB will take your team a long way. Just ask the Colts fans. They're just a bad team without Peyton Manning.

You want to talk about a fickle "bandwagon" fanbase? You should see how few fans are showing up for Miami Dolphins games these days. More than half their stadium is empty.

Those fans WANT to lose the rest of their games. They want to "Suck for Luck" because they've had average QBs at best since Marino in the late 90s. Matt Moore is doing terrible down there by the way.

The Panthers have a pretty good, loyal, loud fanbase compared to a lot of teams. There's usually pretty good attendance numbers for most games.

At least the Panthers fans can legitimately have high hopes for the future since we have Cam now. Having what appears to be (so far) an elite QB will take your team a long way. Just ask the Colts fans. They're just a bad team without Peyton Manning.

Yes because fans here weren't doing the same thing last year

No doubt we're exciting to watch, but for me, all that excitement gets balled up and then turned into a giant flaming heap of fury when we lose like we do. As good as this offense is capable of being, we should blow people out. The defense didn't even play that bad today... It's just gut wrenching to lose by 1 or 2 plays each week.

Last year, at least we knew and expected to suck so bad that it became laughable. We knew we didn't have a chance so expectations were extremely low. This team is capable of so much more with just a minor tweak or two.

I'm still finding the team to be such a breath of fresh air after the last few years that I'm having so much fun watching them...though I was hoping that our habit of giving up 3rd and long would have gone out with Fox.

This team is so exciting! but fricking frustrating at the same time. Its one hell of a rollercoaster. Its been like that their whole existence. My homerism is going to come out. I think we duplicate the one year we were 1-7 and got on a hot streak and just missed the playoffs. I think the bye week we might be able to correct some of our penalities.

Anything is better then last year and 2001, I watched every game back then too.

Who cares if we have bandwagoners flocking in droves to root for the Panthers. The more the merrier! At least they are rooting for wins...which is more than I can say for OP guy who blatantly stated he's rooting for us to lose out so we can get high draft picks and root out the Cam fan boys.

Having a franchise QB brings in new fans. Especially a QB as exciting as ours. Get used to it or go root for the Dolphins (until they get Luck, then you'll have to find some other team you can claim as "your own")

Good grief!

Who cares if we have bandwagoners flocking in droves to root for the Panthers. The more the merrier! At least they are rooting for wins...which is more than I can say for OP guy who blatantly stated he's rooting for us to lose out so we can get high draft picks and root out the Cam fan boys.

Having a franchise QB brings in new fans. Especially a QB as exciting as ours. Get used to it or go root for the Dolphins (until they get Luck, then you'll have to find some other team you can claim as "your own")

Good grief!

Swag

Archived