• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Board is full of retarded children

Hairless Cat

and it seems to be getting worse. I cant wait for all you cam bandwagoners from Georgia, the SEC, and Auburn to GTFO - dont let the door hit you on the ass.

If you put enough amendments in the ground and till it fine, you will have a nice loamy soil. I think we, that appreciate Cam's abilities, will stay.

If you put enough amendments in the ground and till it fine, you will have a nice loamy soil. I think we, that appreciate Cam's abilities, will stay.

nice try but not only can you not make a non loam type soil magically into loam but you cant make chicken salad out of chicken sh-t ;)

Uh if you don't like losing then go find a team that wins a lot

I love watching the panthers lose and hopefully they will lose every game this season just so I can be the only die-hard left cheering them on cuz I be down underground cool like a hipster following his favorite pooty indie band

(btw if anyone thinks I'm exaggerating people's positions look at this fuging post)

It's embarrassing to even dignify your post with a response but the lack of logic is just too blatant to ignore.

First off, I can't "stop" being a fan of this team because it is a part of me. This is my homestate, this is my team, always has been (since inception), always will be.

Second, cheering for losses doesn't make you a die-hard, that would make you a mentally retarded masochist.

I enjoy watching this team play. They are exciting, especially when compared to the predictable excuse for an offense that drove us into the ground over the last few years. Sure it sucks that they lost, but it's still fun to watch. They will start winning...and winning and winning. Then it will be even more fun. Fug you pussies who bitch about every single thing that doesn't go our way.

I enjoy watching this team play. They are exciting, especially when compared to the predictable excuse for an offense that drove us into the ground over the last few years. Sure it sucks that they lost, but it's still fun to watch. They will start winning...and winning and winning. Then it will be even more fun. Fug you pussies who bitch about every single thing that doesn't go our way.

No doubt we're exciting to watch, but for me, all that excitement gets balled up and then turned into a giant flaming heap of fury when we lose like we do. As good as this offense is capable of being, we should blow people out. The defense didn't even play that bad today... It's just gut wrenching to lose by 1 or 2 plays each week.

Last year, at least we knew and expected to suck so bad that it became laughable. We knew we didn't have a chance so expectations were extremely low. This team is capable of so much more with just a minor tweak or two.

It's embarrassing to even dignify your post with a response but the lack of logic is just too blatant to ignore.

First off, I can't "stop" being a fan of this team because it is a part of me. This is my homestate, this is my team, always has been (since inception), always will be.

Second, cheering for losses doesn't make you a die-hard, that would make you a mentally retarded masochist.

Sarcasm dude :chillpill:

Archived