• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Board is full of retarded children

Hairless Cat

According to a lot of the actual "bandwagoner" fans that I don't recall ever seeing UNTIL this season, if we criticize the team or any facet of it, we are fairweather fans.

Child please, I've been doing this since '95.

People are mad because we're talented enough to win every week, yet we've found a way to lose 6 of 8. We're always 1 or 2 plays away from winning and it gets old to keep getting beaten in that fashion, that's just a hard pill for many of us to swallow.

According to a lot of the actual "bandwagoner" fans that I don't recall ever seeing UNTIL this season, if we criticize the team or any facet of it, we are fairweather fans.

People are mad because we're talented enough to win every week, yet we've found a way to lose 6 of 8. We're always 1 or 2 plays away from winning and it gets old to keep getting beaten in that fashion, that's just a hard pill for many of us to swallow.

Some might want to grind them up and snort.

Uh if you don't like losing then go find a team that wins a lot

I love watching the panthers lose and hopefully they will lose every game this season just so I can be the only die-hard left cheering them on cuz I be down underground cool like a hipster following his favorite pooty indie band

(btw if anyone thinks I'm exaggerating people's positions look at this fuging post)

Hoping for 2-14 just to see you pussies go away

and high draft picks

Archived