• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bye Mare!

TruCatzFan

Kneejerk my ass. People have been displeased with this move ever since it happened.

I'm not talking about what happened itself, I'm talking about how crazy people react to it. If these people have real lives every time they experience a minor setback they must freak the hell out.

LOL at all the mad people blaming Mare for us not getting into OT... where we still could've lost.

THIS is the only thing you need to know: we never should've been in that position in the first place. Our piss poor defense allowed a rookie QB to keep the Vikings in the game. Our piss poor O-Line allowed two massive sacks on Cam who fumbled. Our piss poor O-Line once again made our run game look like crap. Mare was simply one part of a bad day.

Kasay 16/19 FGs this season

Mare 13/16 FGs this season

Mare is 2nd in the NFL in touchbacks with 27

Ive defended Mare this season... I'm not doing that today. Yes the offesne played rough in the

second half... yes we had 3 and outs.... yes we let Peterson run all over us in the 2nd second half

BUT... Cam drove us all the eay down and we had an opportunity to go to OT and we blew it. I do want to see if the hold was off or something, but it's very disheartening.

Archived