• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Flame all you want I'm becoming more and more concerned of Cams terrible second halfs

CardiacCats

You should because it costs us games. We blew that red-zone possession way before O'Mare had a chance to kick it and we're 3 and out the drive before that.

You honestly have confidence when we have the ball going for the win? Cause I stopped 2 losses ago and after today I certainly do not. I don't feel good at all in this situation watching the game.

The entire second half playcalling except the first drive and the last drive were conservative dogshit. Coincidentally those two drives were successful (or would have been except an unnecessary/bullcrap holding call and an epic chokejob by Mare).

We lost today for 4 reasons, 3 of which were our own fault:

- Porous defense that let the Vikings have a long drive late in the game like every team that beats us has.

- Cam and the offense didn't have a 1st down in the 2nd half until the 4th and 14 pass on the final drive.

- Mare's epic chokejob

- Officiating

Yeah, maybe it was a good thing u didn't tie the game cause ur fugging defense would have just allowed AP to run all over them. Amazing how u keep stats on Cam but not the rest of the team...

8 weeks of playing and the same damn BS...BTW, as a spectator, it's quite embarrasing when the talking heads on ESPN and NFLN don't even bother to talking about this defense. Cam was the entire conversation...Go figure.

And you will continue to blame the D. I'm not going to argue with you all anymore on this issue. Keep deflecting blame everywhere else but. Cam was saved by that ugly FG today and the fact FG's don't count against your stats, but he really didn't play that great today and his 4th quarter issue continues. Honestly he has not shown me so far he has that poise when we are tied or down. Even when you look at his face and body language in the 4th quarter it doesn't scream confidence.

What we're seeing is a perfect example of a team playing like its leader. What Cam does, the whole team does. It's sad and after 6 games when other rookies do this pretty consistently..yeah it's time to be concerned about it.

Just not on this forum.

Cam put us in position to win in the 4th quarter.

Who cares about ratings, he had us a first and goal at the 3 yard line before the refs stole the game and the kicker gave it away.

You know thats not gonna fit with PF4L's agenda. 3 tds a 4th and 14 conversion late proves Cam is choking. Cam is why we lost. Hes not clutch like Dalton. Bet if we had Jake out there we wouldve won. Jake was a master of 4th quarter comebacks.

At least some people see where I'm coming from. Remeber when he missed a wide opened Olsen in the third quarter? Little things like that, I just think by now he would have eventually won us a game with all these chances he has had in crunch time. He has been amazing for the most part but this is still a red flag. Yes, I think the call on smith was bull poo and we probably would have punched it in had the ref not made that mornoic call, but again we had a 3rd and 7 and he came up yards short again. Last week we were in control most of the second half, and I agree, the play calling has been questionable but his play always seems to regress in the second half (especially 4th quarter) of games.

Only this fanbase would put it all on Cam when we score 20 something points while the defense sucks and Chud forgets how to run an offense when the pressure is on.

Where did I say I "put it all on Cam"? The defense was the #1 reason we lost, but it's being a blind homer to not acknowledge that we had 3 straight 3 and outs in clutch time.

At least some people see where I'm coming from. Remeber when he missed a wide opened Olsen in the third quarter? Little things like that, I just think by now he would have eventually won us a game with all these chances he has had in crunch time. He has been amazing for the most part but this is still a red flag. Yes, I think the call on smith was bull poo and we probably would have punched it in had the ref not made that mornoic call, but again we had a 3rd and 7 and he came up yards short again. Last week we were in control most of the second half, and I agree, the play calling has been questionable but his play always seems to regress in the second half (especially 4th quarter) of games.

That pass in the third to olsen was all on Olsen. He ran the wrong route.

Yeah, maybe it was a good thing u didn't tie the game cause ur fugging defense would have just allowed AP to run all over them. Amazing how u keep stats on Cam but not the rest of the team...

8 weeks of playing and the same damn BS...BTW, as a spectator, it's quite embarrasing when the talking heads on ESPN and NFLN don't even bother to talking about this defense. Cam was the entire conversation...Go figure.

he didn't keep stats on the defense, but I did... defense had been averaging giving up like 3 points more in the 4th quarter than they averaged in a typical quarter...

our D typically breaks in the 4th.

This game, the D did not break completely but it failed to get off the field and really limited us to so few possessions in the 4th quarter, blah. They don't deserve all the blame, though.

Complete team loss, again.

Which was all on Chud. Not Cam. His calls on those drives were pathetic
And if we would have called three straight passes and not picked up the first you all would be ripping him for not calling running plays which he called...can you guys make up your mind? All this Chud hate is ridiculous, we had the worst offense in the NFL last year and now have a top 10 one and that's not all because of Cam.

You know thats not gonna fit with PF4L's agenda. 3 tds a 4th and 14 conversion late proves Cam is choking. Cam is why we lost. Hes not clutch like Dalton. Bet if we had Jake out there we wouldve won. Jake was a master of 4th quarter comebacks.

Yes my agenda to point out the obvious. Read it again:

Cam's QB rating today in the first 3 quarters: 14/25 234 127.3

Cam's QB rating today in the 4th quarter: 7/10 56 0 0 75.4

Sack adjusted today: 7/10 48 0 0 65.3

In his 6 losses when tied or down in the 4th he's now averaging: 60.0 QB rating.

Sack adjusted: 52.0 in our 6 losses

0-6 when we turn the ball over. We gave 14 to the D off of our offense.

Read it over and over and over until it sinks in. We won't win another game as long as this continues. I don't have a fuging agenda. That's his numbers. Maybe it's going to take 20 losses before you take your goggles off enough to see the importance of that statistic. I don't need to. I'm pretty damn convinced this is a big deal now.

You explain that poo to me.

Where did I say I "put it all on Cam"? The defense was the #1 reason we lost, but it's being a blind homer to not acknowledge that we had 3 straight 3 and outs in clutch time.

Cam had 2 incompletions total in all three of those, and one of them should have been caught by the fullback.

It was the playcalling that killed this team.

Archived