• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Flame all you want I'm becoming more and more concerned of Cams terrible second halfs

CardiacCats

Please STFU OP and have some shred of common sense.

He does actually. The streak continues:

O'Mare's partially to blame for missing the tie. He's not to blame for not getting the win.

Cam's QB rating today in the first 3 quarters: 14/25 234 127.3

Cam's QB rating today in the 4th quarter: 7/10 56 0 0 75.4

Sack adjusted QB rating in the 4th today: 7/10 48 0 0 65.3

In his 6 losses when tied or down in the 4th he's now averaging: 60.0 QB rating.

Sack adjusted: 52.0 in our 6 losses

Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

The 4th quarter owns him. Dude can't buy a winning or comeback drive from behind in the 4th. We're now 0-6 when that streak continues as well as when we turnover the ball. With the way our O was playing in the 4th I don't think getting the tie would have mattered. We still need to be able to SCORE POINTS in the 4th when it matters.

We don't seem to be able to do that. We choke. This offense chokes. Cam chokes.

PS: Also 2 turnovers = another 14 points for our opponents.

He does actually. The streak continues:

O'Mare's partially to blame for missing the tie. He's not to blame for not getting the win.

Cam's QB rating today in the first 3 quarters: 14/25 234 127.3

Cam's QB rating today in the 4th quarter: 7/10 56 0 0 75.4

Sack adjusted QB rating in the 4th today: 7/10 48 0 0 65.3

In his 6 losses when tied or down in the 4th he's now averaging: 60.0 QB rating.

Sack adjusted: 52.0 in our 6 losses

Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

The 4th quarter owns him. Dude can't buy a winning or comeback drive from behind in the 4th. We're now 0-6 when that streak continues as well as when we turnover the ball. With the way our O was playing in the 4th I don't think getting the tie would have mattered. We still need to be able to SCORE POINTS in the 4th when it matters.

We don't seem to be able to do that. We choke. This offense chokes. Cam chokes.

PS: Also 2 turnovers = another 14 points for our opponents.

Yeah, maybe it was a good thing u didn't tie the game cause ur fugging defense would have just allowed AP to run all over them. Amazing how u keep stats on Cam but not the rest of the team...

8 weeks of playing and the same damn BS...BTW, as a spectator, it's quite embarrasing when the talking heads on ESPN and NFLN don't even bother to talking about this defense. Cam was the entire conversation...Go figure.

Cam put us in position to win in the 4th quarter.

Who cares about ratings, he had us a first and goal at the 3 yard line before the refs stole the game and the kicker gave it away.

You should because it costs us games. We blew that red-zone possession way before O'Mare had a chance to kick it and we're 3 and out the drive before that.

You honestly have confidence when we have the ball going for the win? Cause I stopped 2 losses ago and after today I certainly do not. I don't feel good at all in this situation watching the game.

People know I'm unbiased right when it comes to what happens on the field? I'm also one of the biggest Cam fans on this board and was pro-Cam when that wasn't cool.

That said, TC has a point. Cam has choked plenty of times so far this year and choked in the 2nd half today before 4th and 14. He's a rookie that just finished his first half of his first season, so I'm not worried, but he's absolutely not a clutch player as of now.

You should because it costs us games. We blew that red-zone possession way before O'Mare had a chance to kick it and we're 3 and out the drive before that.

You honestly have confidence when we have the ball going for the win? Cause I stopped 2 losses ago and after today I certainly do not. I don't feel good at all in this situation watching the game.

No Chud has cost us in the RZ a lot the whole year. Not Cam.

People know I'm unbiased right when it comes to what happens on the field? I'm also one of the biggest Cam fans on this board and was pro-Cam when that wasn't cool.

That said, TC has a point. Cam has choked plenty of times so far this year and choked in the 2nd half today before 4th and 14. He's a rookie that just finished his first half of his first season, so I'm not worried, but he's absolutely not a clutch player as of now.

Only this fanbase would put it all on Cam when we score 20 something points while the defense sucks and Chud forgets how to run an offense when the pressure is on.

Archived