• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Halloween, I'm Going To Be That Guy

chknwing

They are getting ice cream gift certificates. I'm not actually going to be standing out there with a jug of icecream.

I think full size candy bars is the best ever halloween treat. Nothing can top that.

Definitely. Trying to make kids obese?! A fullsize candybar has like 30% of the daily recommended fat!

They are getting candy too!!!

I have really cute treat sacks made up for them. They'll have several pieces of good halloween candy, a few little neat plastic toys and the ice cream gift certificates.

Believe me, these kids love my house on halloween. They usually start coming over a couple weeks before halloween to ask me what they are getting this year, and if I'm doing the haunted garage. They help me decorate. I love it, they are awesome kids.

For the first time in years, my daughter wants to go trick or treating. I have no idea what she's going to be. She announced it tonight. I guess she could wear her shorts, one of her shirts without the cami underneath, and new boots and go as a hooker. I could take her to the crack house down the road, stop back by the dealers and pick her up some weed. Candy will just be a bonus.

Archived