• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For probably the 1,000,000th time....scariest movie you've ever seen?

CardiacCats

The Descent is a modern horror classic and deserves a mention.

Other than that I got nothing in the past 10 years. Everything else good has been mentioned except...

The original Night of the Living Dead. Watched it tripping on geltabs one time and could barely breathe by the end of the movie. Man was I happy when the sun came up that morning and we all took another tab and went to Carowinds.

The Descent is a modern horror classic and deserves a mention.

Other than that I got nothing in the past 10 years. Everything else good has been mentioned except...

The original Night of the Living Dead. Watched it tripping on geltabs one time and could barely breathe by the end of the movie. Man was I happy when the sun came up that morning and we all took another tab and went to Carowinds.

I ate two hits of blotter before going to see Sin City in theaters.....I had no idea that movie was going to be so intense. I had two friends who were supposed to eat it with me, but after I had put mine in my mouth they backed out and decided to wait till after the movie. Assholes.

Scariest movie at the time that I saw it would probably be Blair Witch Project. I was about 12 when I saw it premier on HBO on a Saturday night. That last scene was scary as hell.

I was gonna say Blair Witch Project too. That's the first movie that I've ever seen that seemed "real".

Archived