• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I happen to agree with Steve Czaban's tweet

fitty76

There's plenty of critics out there of every team logo in every sport, this guy is no different. I happen to think that the shape of the Panthers logo fits nicely on the side of a helmet and I guarantee it was designed this way. Sorry, I don't buy into the Panthers logo being the shape of NC/SC, I've tested that theory myself and it is a HUGE stretch (literally) to say that is.

The logo on its own outside of the helmet definitely isn't as strong, but I can't agree with someone who says it doesn't work well on a helmet.

My biggest gripe with our logo is that it looks like utter crap when shrunken down. All the lines and swooshes begin to disappear and becomes a big, black blob. Nothing aside from the outside shape really stands out, and the overall shape is pretty arbitrary (once again still not buying the NC/SC thing, Panthers have never publicly stated this).

Anyways I'm done ranting. I still like our logo.

There's plenty of critics out there of every team logo in every sport, this guy is no different. I happen to think that the shape of the Panthers logo fits nicely on the side of a helmet and I guarantee it was designed this way. Sorry, I don't buy into the Panthers logo being the shape of NC/SC, I've tested that theory myself and it is a HUGE stretch (literally) to say that is.

The logo on its own outside of the helmet definitely isn't as strong, but I can't agree with someone who says it doesn't work well on a helmet.

My biggest gripe with our logo is that it looks like utter crap when shrunken down. All the lines and swooshes begin to disappear and becomes a big, black blob. Nothing aside from the outside shape really stands out, and the overall shape is pretty arbitrary (once again still not buying the NC/SC thing, Panthers have never publicly stated this).

Anyways I'm done ranting. I still like our logo.

look at my sig. its official. it is morphing though, and not the two state outlines combined.

teams don't change logos this soon....retarded he thinks it has been long enough to consider it

second, he probably has no clue about the design being two states.......nor does he care.

You do know he had a show in Charlotte? Of course he knows.

He speaks the truth about the logo. Its not that good.

I'm not saying its what you were told. I'm saying its what was used at games, in commercials, etc. Somebody here on the site found it for me.

I could have sworn that the Panthers website had a story behind the logo and that was the reason given for it. I'm trying to find it to no avail...I think the article came out 4 years ago.

Archived