• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Way Premature.... BUT

TruCatzFan

Could see Wayne signing a one year deal with us. His value is decreasing every game without Peyton so I doubt he wants to sign the last long term contract of his career after one of his worst seasons.

Kinda like what Braylon is doing with the 49ers. Tested his value, decided it was best to wait a year so he just signed a one year with the 49ers.

You guys crack me up asking questions and answering them about getting players like yall work in the front office lol be realistic ....

You must not have any internet experience at all. This is how all forums are for every team, in every sport. It's basically the idea of forums. To discuss different things like this. Just giving opinions on what could help the team. Nobody is saying they are going to make the move. Also it isn't that unrealistic to add a decent WR in the offseason. Besides Hurney, Rivera and the gang read the Huddle and listen to our thoughts. Trust me on that.

then please elaborate

I'm sorry but that is a terrible trade idea. I'll elaborate for you. The heart of our team is our 2 running backs. They both bring different things to the table and give defenses fits. We would not have the same rushing attack with just one of them. Besides Deangelo is great for team. He is a great teammate and AMAZING for the community. Brandon Marshall isn't much better than LaFell. He doesn't go all out all the time and has a terrible attitude. Besides we just gave Deangelo a huge contract. Why would we trade him now? Why lose a great player and add a decent player, when we can keep our great running back and add a WR in draft or FA. But really we don't need a WR that much.

[dream]

pick up DeSean Jackson... everyone's clamoring about finding Smith's replacement... Jackson is the closest thing to Smith the NFL's seen. get some muscle on him and a few years on the same roster as Smith so he can teach him to be nasty and we might as well have just cloned Smith to find his replacement.

[/dream]

Only WR I'd really like to get is Bowe. I see Wallace getting resigned so I won't even think about that. If we could get Bowe, I'd be game, but other than that, defense defense defense is what we need to focus on. I don't expect to have Shockey next year, he's proved he can start somewhere, but I'd love him staying here.

Archived