• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Way Premature.... BUT

TruCatzFan

I would love to add Wayne or another veteran reciever if the price is right however I'm not in favor of breaking the bank for a WR in FA this year. I hope we go with a mostly all defense offseason. Get a starting quality LB in FA, draft defense and get Beason and Edwards back and we should be looking good.

Smith, Lafell, Gettis, Naane, Edwards, Olson, Shockey, Williams, Stewart, Goodson is more then enough weapons for Cam. Improve the defense mostly this offseason....improve the offense with under the radar signings.

Smith, Lafell, Gettis, Naane, Edwards, Olson, Shockey, Williams, Stewart, Goodson is more then enough weapons for Cam. Improve the defense mostly this offseason....improve the offense with under the radar signings.

Couldn't agree more.

wait... desean jackson is a FA? We should SERIOUSLY give him a look. Hes still young, feels really offended by the eagles offseason acquisitions and not getting a pay raise and solves our return man issues.

Though realistically we prolly get cranky ass vincent jackson... no complaints here tho!

edit: i think gettis will be great, i'm just worryin about the day we need to replace smith :(

Archived