• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Way Premature.... BUT

TruCatzFan

The one nugget I got from watching the Saints demolish the Colts was this...

Reggie Wayne is a free agent after this year.

With the current state of their franchise up in the air, and the Manning situation as it is...

Could this be the Big Time FA acquisition that we've been speculating about? Cam is young and turning heads, Reggie isn't getting any younger and the guarentee in Indy isn't there anymore.

Could Cam sway him to become a Panther? Will it be somebody else?

I think Olsen, Shockey, and Beason should be in his ear trying to sway him on over. All of them played at The U.

Just a thought.

There's a huge WR free agent class coming up. A lot of the guys (like Mike Wallace) will get resigned, but someone like Vincent Jackson will probably be allowed to walk because of how much he hates the Chargers organization.

Wayne makes so much sense though. Personality wise he's a perfect compliment to Steve Smith. I don't think he'll ever put up video game numbers again, but if he could be had at a reasonable price that doesn't preclude the Panthers from addressing their glaring needs on defense, I wouldn't be against it.

This was a bad idea for a thread... Next time, I will think twice before creating a new thread.

I didn't mean to sound like a jerk and ungreatful after a win. I'm very content. It just made sense at the time that I posted it initially.

Looking back, I wouldn't have created this thread. Sorry guys.

Mod please lock and or delete

Archived