• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8 more wins...

TruCatzFan

We'll see man. It's a shame to think of where we *could* be to this point. It's still possible though.

I do recall a rookie named Vince Young who did something eerily similar a few years ago. He did so with a far less impressive supporting cast. And let's be honest, Cam is far better already than VY will ever be.

Don't generalize the "huddle population's" sentiment with mine.

I haven't called for anybody to be fired. I believe in this team, and will continue to do so until it's mathematically impossible.

Why anybody would think anything else based on what we've seen (other than the ATL game) is asinine to me.

Unless you are the Huddle, then it wasn't directed at you.

i remember last year when we finally beat the rams for our first win, no less than three threads popped up within 24 hours outlining how we could still make the playoffs now that the team had figured it out.

:lol:

granted this is a much different team, but let's not get carried away.

i remember last year when we finally beat the rams for our first win, no less than three threads popped up within 24 hours outlining how we could still make the playoffs now that the team had figured it out.

Except we didn't beat the Rams last year.

It was either the cardinals or 49ers game. (duh DP, because we only won 2 games)

Archived