• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You may be surprised to find that we're back in the playoff race...

Razzy

considering this is one of the teams I thought we'd probably beat while gathering 4 or 5 wins, I'm not too ready to jump on the playoff bandwagon.

Give me a winning streak and then I'll see...

In the mean time I still love watching the team play and I'm glad they think they can win every game... because they can.

Detroit looking in the mirror, seeing they were 5-0, and waking up from their dream, helps matters.

I would LOVE to see Kalil go low and put Suh on a cart and perhaps out of the league for good and a cripple for life. Suh is dirty mouthbreathing pond scum.

lololololololol

it's just a game.

Detroit looking in the mirror, seeing they were 5-0, and waking up from their dream, helps matters.

I would LOVE to see Kalil go low and put Suh on a cart and perhaps out of the league for good and a cripple for life. Suh is dirty mouthbreathing pond scum.

Wow, you're a bundle of joy. :D

Suh is just dirty by today's standards, he'd be the nice guy on the old Steelers and Raiders teams of the 70's and 80's when you could mug a guy. That being said, Cam's Swag > Suh.

:cam:

DET IND & TB is a brutal road stretch? IND is a bottom 3 team, TB is nothing more than average and has poo the bed in multiple games this year. Detroit is definitely a tough game, though.

I honestly believe that we can beat IND and sweep TB this year. TB has a good record but frankly cant put points on the board. And without their top 2 running backs I feel good about beating them. I am going to differ from you on the Detroit game though. Yes they have started hot, but the last 2 weeks they have slid a little. Also with Stafford's injury not yet known, we could be in for a victory there in what was supposed to be a tough game.

I am just glad that Panther football is fun to watch again.

Not really concerned as to whether or not we are in the playoff chase, that's gonna be inevitable next year and for many years afterwards.

For this season, if we win 5 games, I win 7.5K from Vegas....

Archived