• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You may be surprised to find that we're back in the playoff race...

Razzy

Honestly I'm not as scared of Detroit as I was before. I see Minn, Tenn, and Indy as definite wins. Detroit, ATL Houston and Tampa at Home are games we should win but I'm not sure about(just like Arizona). The game at Tampa Bay and the new years game at NO are the two games on the the remaining schedule I'm most worried about. But if we get some momentum and a steady game plan we can bowl through this season.

After watching the offense play today, I will say that u guys have a chance of winning the majority of the rest of the season. BUT...and that is a hugh BUT only if ur defense get their acts together and play consistantly for 60 minutes every Sunday.

The offense is getting major props from the talking heads but ur defense is becoming like an albatrose.

Let's take a look at the schedule.

vs. MIN

vs. TEN

@ DET

@ IND

@ TB

vs. ATL

@ HOU

vs. TB

@ NO

And the current standings in the NFC

6. Chicago Bears 4-3

7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4-3

8. Atlanta Falcons 4-3

9. Washington Redskins 3-4

10. Dallas Cowboys 3-3

11. Seattle Seahawks 2-4

12. Philadelphia Eagles 2-4

13. Carolina Panthers 2-5

If we can win the next two at home we will be 4-5 heading into a brutal road stretch. ATL has a bye next week then the Colts and will likely be 5-3. TB play @NO, who will be out for blood in a revenge game for the defeat the Bucs handed them earlier, and Houston at home and should lose one, putting them at 5-3. Look past this point at you see a road game stretch you'll see 4 division games and winnable non-division games. If the defense can be patch-worked into something field worthy we have the outside lane for the last WC spot. With the way this year is looking, it's likely that the last spot may be had for 9-7 or even 8-8 if the NFC East and North continue to beat each other down.

Or maybe I'm just a homer. Either way it will interesting. Hold on to your butts, things may get wild.

kinda feel sorry for Gamble. He has some tough tough matchups in this stretch

guys unless we get like five new starters on defense we're not making the playoffs.

it sucks that it turns out cam is good enough to get us to the playoffs his rookie year, but the injuries on defense are too much to overcome.

don't get your hopes up.

Archived