• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Calling it now dammit, we WIN Sunday

CardiacCats

Hopefully this game will go more like the Jags game. Beck will be playing the part of Blaine Gabbert. Still...Gabbert did have the Jags ahead at one point in that game. My guess is that Beck looks better than expected vs. our D. If he doesn't throw his first NFL TD I'll be surprised. Not to mention that Torain is a pretty hard runner and best when he runs outside the tackle and that is our biggest weakness right now. In fact, he's a lot like M. Turner.

I'm not sure why some douche has to come on here and post a guaranteed victory thread every week. YOu're just asking for disappointment. I'm personally tired of putting so much urgency on winning. We're not going to the playoffs so it doesn't really matter how many games we win.

I do believe that on any given Sunday, if this team can put together a complete game on offense, defense, and special teams, that we will start to win games. I'm glad we regressed last week because that will make the players hungrier for this home game.

If we are going to rack up some wins, we need to show up for the next 4 weeks. Rivera has not impressed me...neither has McDermott. I don't know if I think the franchise is going in the right direction...

Archived