• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fuging Amazing!

chknwing

How can you get 5 of 6 sides? If one piece is wrong on one side then another must also have a wrong piece right?

Good catch, lol :rofl:

Well its has been like 10 years or so since I actually knew what moves to do, lol. Might not have been a full 5 sides but I remember it being pretty close. The moves are all the same up to a point, then they start changing and getting harder to keep up with. Never could get there on my own, but did find a website where you could put in the sticker locations and it would give you the moves in order to complete it.

Yeah, this is legit. Add to that, the dang thing is built out of legos and powered by an Android phone. Fuggen crazy

looks like more than legos to me. there's something driving the moving parts, and I see a gameboy or something similar at the beginning of it in the lower right.

If you watch the cell phone screen, it blinks at around 1 second... odd. Cool nonetheless

I was watching this and noticed the pause too.

The image in the first 1.1 seconds is actualy the camera/video image from the phone taking a picture of the orientation of the colors on the sides as it slides the cube into place.

That split second pause is how long it takes the computer to calculate the moves and upload them to the actuation controller.

After the black screen/pause, the image changes to a computer generated 3-d represenation of its processing results. It's not actually showing an image of the moves, its showing you what it thinks its doing.

Archived