• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Resident Evil 5

88 Bronco

I have only played the demo but it really feeling clunky. I felt that it was difficult to do something simple. I also wasn't a huge fan of the camera angle either.

Yeah but once you actually play the full game it is less noticeable. Co-op is hella fun and im really enjoying the game. However, the AI is pretty stupid at times, and the controls and the camera are outdated. On the plus side it's action packed, tons of fun with a friend, the graphics are amazing, and the cut scenes aren't as ridiculously cheesy as they were in past RE games. Also, the story is a lot better this time around, and it actually progresses and makes sense. But yeah, if you have to play this game single player, I dunno if it would be that good, seeing the AI is pretty stupid.

The horror aspect was what made the game so popular in the first place. I'm disappointed to hear that part is gone. Now it sounds like another ho-hum shooter, like we don't have enough of that crap already.

I remember playing RE2 late at night with all the lights out and got the poo scared out of me numerous times. That was the part of the game that I loved. I hated the camera and I had a couple other minor issues with it but the atmosphere was what put it over the top IMO.

The horror aspect was what made the game so popular in the first place. I'm disappointed to hear that part is gone. Now it sounds like another ho-hum shooter, like we don't have enough of that crap already.

I remember playing RE2 late at night with all the lights out and got the poo scared out of me numerous times. That was the part of the game that I loved. I hated the camera and I had a couple other minor issues with it but the atmosphere was what put it over the top IMO.

With a partner it adds more of a suspense feeling. It is a good game just different.

I have only played the demo but it really feeling clunky. I felt that it was difficult to do something simple. I also wasn't a huge fan of the camera angle either.

Yea, that's exactly how I felt. Played the demo a couple of times, said eh, and went back to Left 4 dead.

Archived