• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CardiacCats Top 5 Players on the Panthers Draftboard - V. 2.0

CardiacCats

if we do indeed switch to a 3-4 draft the kid from Arizona state......him and Beason will make a hell of an inside LB corps

Very worried about 3-4 end rushers....CJ is one. Hardy as the other?

Again this is a total crap shoot up to this point

I wouldn't mind if we waited till the second to draft a corner

Burfict could play OLB in either scheme IMO. He is an excellent pass rusher. In our 4-3 I actually think he is better suited at SLB then MLB.

Burfict could play OLB in either scheme IMO. He is an excellent pass rusher. In our 4-3 I actually think he is better suited at SLB then MLB.

then in that case we have to take him if we stay in a 4-3 (my opinion, CJ our most dynamic rusher is better suited for a 4-3) our lineup will look like:

RDE-Charles Johnson

DT-Terrel McClain

NT- Ron Edwards

LDE- Greg Hardy

SLB- James Anderson

MLB- Jon Beason

WLB- Vontaze Burfict

CB1- Gamble

CB2- Draft Pick/Free Agent/ Hogan/ Butler/ ie anyone but Captain

SS- Godfrey

FS- Martin

we could use our first one Vontaze, second on BPA which would hopefully be CB, OT, OG, or WR

then in that case we have to take him if we stay in a 4-3 (my opinion, CJ our most dynamic rusher is better suited for a 4-3) our lineup will look like:

RDE-Charles Johnson

DT-Terrel McClain

NT- Ron Edwards

LDE- Greg Hardy

SLB- James Anderson

MLB- Jon Beason

WLB- Vontaze Burfict

CB1- Gamble

CB2- Draft Pick/Free Agent/ Hogan/ Butler/ ie anyone but Captain

SS- Godfrey

FS- Martin

we could use our first one Vontaze, second on BPA which would hopefully be CB, OT, OG, or WR

Otherway around. Anderson better at WLB then SLB and vice versa for Burfict. Also I hope Xavier Rhodes from Florida State declares and is available in the 2nd. He is a stud in Man.

Otherway around. Anderson better at WLB then SLB and vice versa for Burfict. Also I hope Xavier Rhodes from Florida State declares and is available in the 2nd. He is a stud in Man.

I almost always agree with you but if Anderson was a wlb he would have played that last year......he didn't at all. If that's the case that burficit can't play wlb, we might want to look to trading back and getting Zach brown

I almost always agree with you but if Anderson was a wlb he would have played that last year......he didn't at all. If that's the case that burficit can't play wlb, we might want to look to trading back and getting Zach brown

Beason was WLB last year wasn't he? I know he played there early in the year. Burfict could play at any LB position IMO.

Alamenda Ta'amu is very top heavy.. his weight is not distributed very well.. His legs won't give you much push on the pocket. In his highlight video, he gets pushed around, which is evidence of this. Looks like a bust waiting to happen.

Ideally, you want your NT to have a thick base.. (a big ass). No homo. He needs to be able to stand his ground, and this guy does not have it.

Vontaze Burfict is a MLB.. we don't need one.

Zach Brown would be perfect in our scheme.. not sure who said he belongs in a 3-4.. he doesn't fit that scheme at all.

Love Brandon Thompson, I watched the game against Maryland this weekend, and he was CONSTANTLY in the backfield disrupting plays. You absolutely have to double team this guy.

Jenkins belongs in the top 10-15 based on ability, but his off the field issues will make him slip to late 1st or early 2nd round.

Not only that, I think he was taking some plays off. It will be interesting to see how much he can squat.

Hidden

Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis

Height: 6-5. Weight: 350.

I got my eyes on this guy. He could be the next Wilkison to shoot up the draft boards, if we can get him in the 2nd that would be a great addition. Spend the first on a CB or BPA, OR trade that sonova bish away.

6-5 350 in the 2nd??! Yes please

Archived