• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is unbearable

CardiacCats

FYI...if you can't stop the run, your team is done.

If you can't stop ANYTHING, you're team is done.

The Falcons didn't have to run the ball well to win this game, when non-NFL talent like Captain Munnerlyn can't even stop a 3rd & 12 ball against the sideline.

Cam, you might as well straighten up your face.

You all should have 27 points on the board right now, and why don't you? Because you all make to many dumb mistakes and your OC makes too many ignorant calls, even though you and "Bell" are the only "young" players on offense.

Man I am fug upset, angry ,I mean what the heck was he thinking just don't throw into coverage on the screen god bless ...Are Defense is just non fu factor, over aggressive non tackling @zz's .. Our training staff needed to be looked at, the doctor smiles at every concision happens to our players need to be more smart and not over commit on the PA or fakes. Cuddos to#55 for tracking down DWill from behind , we could of not got blow out in the End! Wow it's was hard too watch, I fug mad wtf is the Defense doing... Other than CJ , Greg nobody else stepped up, and Sherron was sick wow this is the crap that kills me , no adjustments in the 2 nd half killed us , our DT are just getting man handle all game every week in and every play WTF!!! Wake the Fug up and have some pride for your jobs!!!!

Yes Cam is loosing his composer , I hope his ankle is just sore !!! I mean just ugly from the start of the second half ! It's frustrating for me watching from home so I could imaging Cams pretty upset. His two int well 3 last one waz just a long toss there...omg our special teams return is awful no help other than the offense we can't win just playing one side.

What scares me more than anything is Cam completely breaking down mentally.

He'll learn from it. No one in history has won at every thing he did. Sometimes he'll just have to accept a loss and continue to build on what he's done. That's what leaders do, and I'm confident he will not be a frontrunner, but a leader.

I am as fired up as anyone, but we played today without 2 starting LB's, and down to a S who'd been with us for only a few weeks. That team was 13-3 last year, and our run defense is nowhere to be found. Turner is a beast and keeps his feet going... No big deal. Cam has to be better.

I am as fired up as anyone, but we played today without 2 starting LB's, and down to a S who'd been with us for only a few weeks. That team was 13-3 last year, and our run defense is nowhere to be found. Turner is a beast and keeps his feet going... No big deal. Cam has to be better.

Free pass then

Archived