• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whos our next star player?

dpanthersman

Dan Conner would be wasted outside. Prepared to move beason to WLB?

I'm about putting your best talent on the field. Beason can easily move and and remain a stud. Conner is a waste of talent if he is Beason's backup in Carolina.

I'm about putting your best talent on the field. Beason can easily move and and remain a stud. Conner is a waste of talent if he is Beason's backup in Carolina.

i agree we should move the best 4-3 middle linebacker in the nfl outside in favor of a slow, white 3rd round linebacker who's never played a regular season snap at the position bravo good show.

i agree with that part but beason needs to stay in the middle put its a wast to have conner as a back up...and all that does is make him a locker room cancer because he cant start and has the talent to start somewere else...adam 2.0

i agree we should move the best 4-3 middle linebacker in the nfl outside in favor of a slow, white 3rd round linebacker who's never played a regular season snap at the position bravo good show.

Well Beason is one of the best 4-3 MLBs. Can't really give him the undisputed crown at this point. I want Beason to stay at MLB. But I prefer to have the best talent on the field and I think Connor is very talented....too talented to be a backup. You don't think Beason can move and not have a huge impact? Beason maybe be at 100% impact level at MLB.....but if he moved (and he is the only one talented enough) it could upgrade our overall LB group. Again, I prefer Beason at MLB....but I am more in favor of playing your best players.

So you don't think Dan is a waste as Beason's backup? What was the point of drafting Connor then o' wise one? Not sure why you are slamming Connor's potential......it isn't like Beason had a better resume before playing the MLB either.

Well Beason is one of the best 4-3 MLBs. Can't really give him the undisputed crown at this point. I want Beason to stay at MLB. But I prefer to have the best talent on the field and I think Connor is very talented....too talented to be a backup. You don't think Beason can move and not have a huge impact? Beason maybe be at 100% impact level at MLB.....but if he moved (and he is the only one talented enough) it could upgrade our overall LB group. Again, I prefer Beason at MLB....but I am more in favor of playing your best players.

So you don't think Dan is a waste as Beason's backup? What was the point of drafting Connor then o' wise one? Not sure why you are slamming Connor's potential......it isn't like Beason had a better resume before playing the MLB either.

Beason played pro baseball? SWEET!

...joking.

Beason played pro baseball? SWEET!

...joking.

One thing I do find odd about Beason....despite his quick and great adjustment to the NFL and his OUTSTANDING play (All-Pro and Pro Bowl in year 2)........he has failed to register even 1 single sack. Kinda makes you think at times that maybe Peppers isn't the only one not being used properly in the system.

One thing I do find odd about Beason....despite his quick and great adjustment to the NFL and his OUTSTANDING play (All-Pro and Pro Bowl in year 2)........he has failed to register even 1 single sack. Kinda make makes you think at times that maybe Peppers isn't the only one being used properly in the system.

Interesting you should say that, considering the other coveted ILB in that draft (Patrick Willis) has 5 sacks...

Archived