• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodson for Lloyd

Hairless Cat

How in the hell can a "horrible" WR make it to the Pro Bowl, besides buy a ticket?

meh...you're expecting me to not think the pro-bowl is a joke and little more than a popularity contest. not buying that either.

other horrible players have gone to the pro-bowl. lloyd wasn't the first and he won't be the last.

he had a good season. 1. that's it. the rest of his career he's been a joke. he's had a deserved reputation for having a bad work ethic.

meh...pointless discussion. panthers aren't interested in him.

it doesn't matter.

moving on....

Although I've tried reminding everyone that Lloyd only had one good year, if we could get him for a 5th by itself, I do it.

He was always good for circus catches even when he sucked, and considering what we have at #2, he would still be an upgrade considering our #2 should be a #4...

I still don't think it's gonna happen. Sounds like Hurney is fine with sticking with what we have for the rest of the season and therefore we're fine with almost winning every week.

Why does everyone have a hardon for Llyod? Carolina is fine on offense, their problem isnt putting up points or moving the ball down field. Their problem is preventing other teams from scoring aka defense. Trade goodson or whomever for help on defense and I'm all in.

Hmm. And Smitty had poor numbers last season with... Clausen. Interesting.

I guess the real question is....exactly how much better of a QB do you think Delhomme really was than an Alex Smith or Jason Campbell. Smitty really just needs someone will to throw him the ball.....not much more is needed.

I mean Smitty produced w/ Delhomme, Moore and even Vinny T.

rookie Clausen and Carr(the Carr we got) are just completely different animals than even your standard bad QBs.

meh...you're expecting me to not think the pro-bowl is a joke and little more than a popularity contest. not buying that either.

other horrible players have gone to the pro-bowl. lloyd wasn't the first and he won't be the last.

he had a good season. 1. that's it. the rest of his career he's been a joke. he's had a deserved reputation for having a bad work ethic.

meh...pointless discussion. panthers aren't interested in him.

it doesn't matter.

moving on....

Of course the Panthers aren't interested. Smith is destined to be on Hurney Island.

been watching him since san fran. like i said, the dude has talent, but he doesn't have it right between his ears. i think he's got a bad attitude. i don't think he's a fighter. i don't think he can adjust.

he is quite capable of making ridiculously incredible catches, but as i've said, those are very few and far between...just like good seasons. anyone expecting anything close to what he did last year would be seriously deluded.

Was benched by Gibbs when he was on the Skins for having a attitude problem/poor work ethic.

Archived