• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodson for Lloyd

Hairless Cat

i totally expect a meltdown if we don't get him, but there shouldn't be. the dude is just overrated. people's hatred of naanee is compounding that overrating of lloyd.. the phrase "anything would be an upgrade" is a fallacy. replacing one horrible WR with another one is no upgrade.

i totally expect a meltdown if we don't get him, but there shouldn't be. the dude is just overrated. people's hatred of naanee is compounding that overrating of lloyd.. the phrase "anything would be an upgrade" is a fallacy. replacing one horrible WR with another one is no upgrade.

yeah, replacing Legadoodoo w/ a one hit wonder that doesn't know the offense probably won't = improved success.

LaFell on the other hand.....should be able to step in by now and give us something more.

I have watched Lloyd since he was in Chicago, wondering why the hell they didn't play him, and he is anything but a "horrible" WR. You can't lead the NFL in yards and be horrible. Dude has good hands. I don't know what people have been watching (or not watching).

I think Lloyd is an upgrade over Naane and a good fit as a second receiver, but I don't think he's worth notable picks or a big extension.

been watching him since san fran. like i said, the dude has talent, but he doesn't have it right between his ears. i think he's got a bad attitude. i don't think he's a fighter. i don't think he can adjust.

he is quite capable of making ridiculously incredible catches, but as i've said, those are very few and far between...just like good seasons. anyone expecting anything close to what he did last year would be seriously deluded.

Archived