• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you trade a 4th/5th for Brandon Lloyd?

Fiz

we wouldn't automatically get a compensatory pick if we lost him to free agency, it doesn't work that way. Plus you don't know what round it would be, they don't give out many 4th or 5ths (last draft there were only 2 in each of those rounds). Very possible we get nothing as we aren't going to lose many notable FAs and even if we did I'd guess it'd be a 6th or 7th and not until 2013 as has been said.

dont quite know how to approach this one...

Think about that for a second.

Its rumors, but if John Fox actually wants Clausen back to play behind The Golden Calf of Bristol, I say why not. I don't think its true because if Fox wants him so much, why didn't he work with him more last year?

Duuno if anyone has brought this up, but why would be give up anything for a guy who has had one good year out of his eight in the league, that coupled with the fact that he only has one year left, no thanks. I wouldnt wanna sign him to a big extension anyways

yea he was awesome last year but i dont really trust that the fire is always going to be there

Yeah, must be a real downer for a receiver to leave a team with a QB carousel consisting of Kyle Orton, The Golden Calf of Bristol, and Brady Quinn and come to a team with a QB that has been rewriting the rookie QB record books of late...

Archived