• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you trade a 4th/5th for Brandon Lloyd?

Fiz

He doesnt fit the youth movement, but i would be all for it. He has had only one great season but so far he has came back and live up to that play from last year this year. I can only imagine him on one side and smith on the other, but then again thats with any great recevier from another team with smith. I really preferred us to get another young talent from the draft but if the coaching staff thinks we can make noise this year than im all for it. Plus they are asking for a 4th -5th rounder, anything higher and i would quickly decline.

Youth movement was last year, catch up!

I would trade a 4th only if he is going to resign. Cut Tutu or Nanee. It would be for security because we don't know how Gettis is going to be once he recovers. Also we have needed a true #2 for a long time now and he fits the bill perfectly.

Why? He hasn't had a chance to play? We've seen what Naanee can do, and obviously he should be cut.

Youth movement was last year, catch up!

If we weren't still on a youth movement we would have Carlos Rodgers, Jamal Williams, Pat Williams on the team right now contributing, and when did Hurney say we weren't gonna just build thru the draft anymore? Wake up!!!

Why? He hasn't had a chance to play? We've seen what Naanee can do, and obviously he should be cut.

I just said Tutu because he has not even seen the field this year. I rather keep him over Nanee but Rivera likes Nanee for some reason.

I'd be wary of that trade. He's 30 and really only had one good year and one decent year.

On second thought, no way

And exactly who has he had throwing him the ball???

Garcia when Lloyd was a rookie and played sparingly.

Alex Smith for 2 years in SF

Jason Campbell for 2 years in Washington

Rex Grossman/Kyle Orton in Chicago

He didn't play much at all the first year with Cutler in Denver due to injury. Last year with Orton he put up career numbers.

What exactly would you expect???

Archived