• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you trade a 4th/5th for Brandon Lloyd?

Fiz

Of course I would trade a 4th or a fifth for him. He is a probowler, get real.

I would like an extension but I would sign him even on a one year deal. Lets be honest, who wouldn't want to be in this offense if you are a receiver. Hurney pays well and this offense is made for a guy like Lloyd.

This is a no-brainer, pull the trigger Hurney and we start winning right away. If he is worth another 7 points we really could outscore other teams.

lmfao

half of you: omg hurney u piece of poo jackass how dare u not give up a mid rounder for Curry!!! UR INCOMPETENT BRO.

but when the option is brought up to trade for someone that doesn't suck and fills an immediate need that will help us win games? fug THAT NOISE.

lmfao

half of you: omg hurney u piece of poo jackass how dare u not give up a mid rounder for Curry!!! UR INCOMPETENT BRO.

but when the option is brought up to trade for someone that doesn't suck and fills an immediate need that will help us win games? fug THAT NOISE.

1. You're the first to say any of these things, and are effectively arguing against something no one has said.

2. It's not as if the offense is what's losing games.

1. You're the first to say any of these things, and are effectively arguing against something no one has said.

2. It's not as if the offense is what's losing games.

1. I'm not, I can't believe people are against giving up a meh-value draft pick for a very good receiver, but are okay giving one for Curry because he played college in state.

2. It's not directly losing games but it would definitely help getting rid of naanee and adding a guy that's going to put up good numbers and help score more points

Citing three NFL sources, the Denver Post reports the Broncos have placed WR Brandon Lloyd on the trading block.

The asking price is a draft pick in the Round 3-5 range. "Three or four" teams have expressed interest, including the Titans and Panthers. As a 30-year-old coming off a career season and set to hit free agency in 2012, Lloyd is an obvious trade candidate for a rebuilding team. With Demaryius Thomas and Eddie Royal returning from injuries, there's depth at the position while the offenses goes into ball control mode under The Golden Calf of Bristol.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/216461/football-headlines?r=1

1. I'm not, I can't believe people are against giving up a meh-value draft pick for a very good receiver, but are okay giving one for Curry because he played college in state.

2. It's not directly losing games but it would definitely help getting rid of naanee and adding a guy that's going to put up good numbers and help score more points

There's no point in getting any great player if he's only playing this year then goes to Free Agency. If we can extend him for a few years, then I'm all for it.

Oh yeah I forgot about the huge Wake Forest Football Fan contingent we have to deal with on this board.

Curry has incredible potential, is cheap, and would fill a gaping need (Special Teams/Linebacking depth). Lloyd would come into a team with four good pass catching options already.

It's a dumb comparison.

Yes let's push Nanee to special teams where he can find new ways to spectacularly fail.

Archived