• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you trade a 4th/5th for Brandon Lloyd?

Fiz

I would still take that although we could look at the lean years and perhaps reduce that a little. Would you take it?

I am not going to lie, I really don't know.

If we are not planning on making a run at a V-Jax or some other high caliber receiver then I might would do it, if the price is right. Depends on what the big picture plans are for the Panthers.

We are set at receiver next season if this happens. A top three of Smith, Lloyd, and Gettis is a long(besides Smitty) and fast group.

It could allow all attention to rebuilding the Defense. Big time DT, or CB in the first.

Depends on price, but I wouldn't give a 4th. Maybe a 5th, or a 6th and 2012 6th.

Could someone explain why Denver would want Clausen? It's not like Fox is going to bat for the dude. I'm sure he hates that guy. Besides they already have a bad young blonde quarterback.

b/c isn't being applied.

Some guy that didnt' watch a lick of Carolina football and didn't pay attention to what went on wrote an article that suggested trades he thought would be good.

Fox would probably quit if they gave him Clausen to help solve his The Golden Calf of Bristol problems.

Archived