• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you trade a 4th/5th for Brandon Lloyd?

Fiz

as others have mentioned, there is no point in bringing him in for the rest of this year. and if you manage to get an extension, then you're left with two over 30 receivers on a young, rebuilding team, and you bury your two young talents (gettis and lafell) on the depth chart. beeeelicheck should tell ochocinco to hit the bricks and go get lloyd. dude is a master at stockpiling draft picks. i'm sure they've got some to spare.

Especially since they seldom manage to turn those draft picks into good players.

Apparently Tennessee has backed down out of it, per Rotoworld because the price-a 3rd-was too high.

We don't have a 3rd, and nobody knows who the other team is. I'm not sure he goes anywhere at this point, because it's looking like the price will be a 4th and something else.

Classic case of "You're ripping us off! NO! YOU'RE ripping US off!!"

I'm still slightly on the fence on this one. I don't think the Panthers should grab him unless he's willing to extend.

After watching the catch he made last week I'm not questioning his talent or his ability to produce. The guy just needs a QB that will throw to him and he will make the play unlike naane. The panthers are still a solid #2 away from really opening up the offense and keeping the defenses honest by shifting coverages away from steve smith.

Also, the strength of our D is pretty weak but I still feel that they can make a few key stops to get the offense the ball. The panthers would just turn into another Patriots type of team.

If we can get him signed to an extension, I wouldn't mind giving up a 4-5 rounder. Sure he's 30 but he should have 5-6 good years left. How many picks in the 4-5 round range even play that long, much less play at a pro bowl level?

With Cam playing at this level our front office should feel even more of a sense of urgency to get the rest of this team turned around.

Yeah, far as playoffs we need to start winning and we need the Saint and Lions to start losing. Im more convinced that will happen with the Lions than the Saints though. So i think we could make something happen but we definitely need improvement somewhere defense or offense.

Archived