• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you trade a 4th/5th for Brandon Lloyd?

Fiz

Its rumors, but if John Fox actually wants Clausen back to play behind The Golden Calf of Bristol, I say why not. I don't think its true because if Fox wants him so much, why didn't he work with him more last year?

Why would John Fox want Jimmy Clausen? The only reason he played him last year is because he had no other choice. Think about it man, it makes zero sense.

Its rumors, but if John Fox actually wants Clausen back to play behind The Golden Calf of Bristol, I say why not. I don't think its true because if Fox wants him so much, why didn't he work with him more last year?

Why would John Fox want Jimmy Clausen? The only reason he played him last year is because he had no other choice. Think about it man, it makes zero sense.

Yea I came up with that.

What everyone needs to realize is while its true that we are "rebuilding", we are also a really young team that doesnt necessarily need more young players. We need to focus on developing the ones we have. That doesnt mean necessarily playing them every game. I am just saying I think Lloyd would do a great job on this team.

P.S. With Lloyd we win the Saints game. He makes the catch LA dropped and we get down the field with more time to spare.

Archived