• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Harris benched

blackcat

Harris hit his ceiling here, Chicago just wasn't smart enough to see it.

Same with Pep.

Don't want either back.

:lol:

What did the Bears send to the Panthers in exchange for Harris? Jamal Williams? How's he working out for the Panthers?

Harris hit his ceiling here, Chicago just wasn't smart enough to see it.

Same with Pep.

Don't want either back.

while I think you are sorta right, I think both are still very valuable contributing players. I think you are a bit more right as far as Harris goes than peppers.

Harris' primary value is in his leadership ability and I don't think he has diminished in that role.

Peppers, though, really seems to be sorta rejuvinated by going to Chicago. He's done overall quite well from what I have heard. I think people around here forget that sometimes the impact a player has isn't felt on the stat line, and I do think (at least last year, haven't seen a ton of him this year) Peppers wasn't taking plays off and putting in effort to really change games.

while I think you are sorta right, I think both are still very valuable contributing players. I think you are a bit more right as far as Harris goes than peppers.

Harris' primary value is in his leadership ability and I don't think he has diminished in that role.

Peppers, though, really seems to be sorta rejuvinated by going to Chicago. He's done overall quite well from what I have heard. I think people around here forget that sometimes the impact a player has isn't felt on the stat line, and I do think (at least last year, haven't seen a ton of him this year) Peppers wasn't taking plays off and putting in effort to really change games.

If you go on Chicago's forum, they have been VERY disappointed with Pep. He was nowhere to be found in the Lions game.

If you go on Chicago's forum, they have been VERY disappointed with Pep. He was nowhere to be found in the Lions game.

maybe he's back to his "old self," time will tell, but I think that a large part of the dislike that people here have for peppers has little to do with his play.

I still love Chris, he was a great player for us and got kind of screwed by a youth movement. I wish him nothing but the best in Chicago still

Lord knows I'd rather have him playing than Brandon Merriweather's punk ass

Archived