• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug it, going deep.

Fiz

Roddy White? I realize hes had some drops and not off to the best start of his career, but you can't discredit what hes done. 4 straight seasons with 1100+ yds , the last two with 10+ TD's. That poo doesn't just happen by luck. Saying Julio is better than him already is fuging stupid.

I don't know if I'd say that Cam is the best QB on this team BECAUSE the rest of the stable is a bag of dicks. Cam is the best QB on the team, and the other QB's do equal a bag of dicks....but I think the two are mutually exclusive.

did not mean that as a slight to Cam

Roddy White? I realize hes had some drops and not off to the best start of his career, but you can't discredit what hes done. 4 straight seasons with 1100+ yds , the last two with 10+ TD's. That poo doesn't just happen by luck. Saying Julio is better than him already is fuging stupid.

Some drops? He leads the league in them, doesn't he?

Why should I care what white did before Julio got there? What does that have to do with white v. Julio right now?

Why should I care what white did before Julio got there? What does that have to do with white v. Julio right now?

The Failcons are a complete mess of an organization. They are doing everything in their power to build their team around some rookie who they laughably overpaid for and have been trying to justify it to the fans and the league ever since. I said this here on draft day, the only receiver in this league I'm even thinking about giving two first round picks for is Calvin Johnson.

And they just flat out traded the house for a rookie and completely forgot about what made them successful. Their running game. But who cares, I'll just laugh in their face when they realize they gave Cleveland a second Top 10 pick.

Alright pats fans started bitching when i mentioned this on PFT. They had an article about how Welker is giving credit to Brady for the run to the record. I noted that Newton and Smith are doing it with the deep ball. Anyone can dunk and dink over the middle to an uncovered reciever. Welker is quick yes and can catch anything you throw at him, but this proves Newton and Smith's accomplishments are better. Brady has two of his 14 TDs as deep balls. Imagine if we put Smitty in the slot? The Pats have no deep threats.

welker is really good at what he needs to be good at

but he's no #1

I'm sick and damn tired of hearing about the CHOWDA PAAAAAANTS and how Brady will break Marino's record and Welker will break Rice's record. Their offense allows this. Jimmy Clausen would put up Brady's numbers if all he had to do was dump over the middle to Welker in that offense. The point is its more remarkable the way Cam is doing it. Cam's deep ball % according to this stat is higher than Brady's as well. The fact Brady has only 294 yards on deep balls is laughable. Cam almost has twice that. All of those yards are most likely to Smith too. The point is Cam and Smith deserve more attention on breaking Marino and Rice's records since they are doing it in a harder fashion.

Archived