• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug it, going deep.

Fiz

I love the panthers as much as yall do, but can we stop some teams other than the jags before we start talking about how bad their QBs are

I understand what you're saying, but after sitting through a 2-14 season and watching 'The Jimmy' go deep for a 6 yard gain last year...Newton going over 20 once is enough to make me dance the jig.

I understand what you're saying, but after sitting through a 2-14 season and watching 'The Jimmy' go deep for a 6 yard gain last year...Newton going over 20 once is enough to make me dance the jig.

excuse me, his name is pickles.

Gratuitous Rex Grossman/Kissing Suzy line aside...

something's up with Matt Ryan this year. Don't know if lack of preseason has him wonked up or what, but I see him improving. Maybe the hammy injury to Jones will force him on more timing patterns with speedy Douglass.

something's up with Matt Ryan this year. Don't know if lack of preseason has him wonked up or what, but I see him improving. Maybe the hammy injury to Jones will force him on more timing patterns with speedy Douglass.

They have no offensive line and their attempts to turn Ryan into a downfield passer have run afoul of his inability to throw deep.

Also Turner is turning into Cowboys era Eddie George before our eyes.

Matt Ryan has a weak arm, and has been had a weak arm. That's been his knock ever since the draft. And in his offense they take many shots down the field with White and Jones.

Archived