• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CardiacCats Top 5 Players on the Panthers Draft Board - V. 1.0

CardiacCats

I'd honestly like to see more of LaFell and Gettis working with Cam before deciding we need a top WR prospect. I think the biggest need is a LB to replace T Davis, maybe a CB depending on how Captain, Butler, and Hogan turn out, a monster DT for obvious reasons, and even though people think that Godfery is so good for some reason, an upgrade at safety would be nice.

I think OL and OLB are our greatest needs. Gettis will help our WR situation. and I agree that Butler could be a good CB for us. but it's too early to tell what our greatest needs will be at the end of the season with so many young players learning this system. We may have alot of our answers on the roster already but they haven't matured yet.

Too much fruit still on the branches to be digging up the tree right now.

I wanna see how Darius Butler plays out this season before I say for sure that #2 CB is a high draft need.

I've seen some things I like from him so far.

Edit: Pieing myself was accidental (doh) :(

Yeah sure. You just love yourself that much.

I was impressed by Munnerlyn yesterday.. they came out looking to attack him and you aren't going to win them all against Brees, but he put up one hell of a fight and made some plays along with it..

Butler made some plays yesterday as well..

of any game, I didn't come away thinking yesterday's was the worst by our corners.. we still need an upgrade, and if we get that, we'll have 4 quality CBs out there.. and in this league today, we NEED that..

With Gettis coming back I do not want to go receiver. We need defense and lots of it.

Gettis not being out there kills me everything I remember that little fact.. for once I think we are good at WR, however that is based SOLELY on developing our young guys like a motherf**ker.. no sense in having so much potential that doesn't amount to anything..

Edwards, Pilares, Gettis, LaFell... we are set at receiver if we can coach them up into ranging from average to above average WRs..

with Gettis becoming a legit #1 in the future.. if not, we need one sooner than later though..

Archived