• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Unit

panther4life

ahhh ya just watched the latest show last night...

ya the wives... man all i ever hope for is that they get killed off. tiffy is the only one i can stand, but thats just cause shes the hottest on the show, and thats not saying much...

Yeah, I completely agree... killed off would be good. Nekkid would be better, well, except for Jonas' wife... Bob's wife isn't ugly, but Tiffy is the best looking. I like the new Unit operator/CIA girlie too... she has a nice rack.

OK, so I watched this past Sunday's ep last night before '24'... obviously my DVR missed an ep??? The "previously" stuff was stuff I had not seen...

Anyway, I knew at least SOMEONE was in on the whole Sam thing, but CanadianCat nailed it... he was working directly for Ryan. I thought this last episode was kinda meh... a lot of plot packed into one hour. I guess in the ep I missed Ryan and Jonas had some sort of confrontation? It won't hurt my feelings (if the show returns) that Molly is gone... good riddance. If they keep the wife story around, maybe Jonas will get a new hot young wife or something...

• 2 weeks later...

Moving it to Sunday night was the death knell for the Unit. I've lost interest since half the time my DVR misses 90% of the show because Cold Case was pushed back.

I set my TIVO manually to capture to account for Cold Case and the Unit, and any "overage" caused by games, golf, etc. I'd NEVER miss The Unit. I'm so mad they've canceled it!!!

So it's official... CBS cancelled 'The Unit' and 'Without a Trace'... but they picked up 'Medium' from NBC... wow, 'Medium'? Really?

I concur, 'Medium'? Really? gotta be one of the dumbest shows on TV right now.

Archived