• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Unit

panther4life

Anybody watching this show...i guess its a lil late to get hooked as its getting axed soon but this and life on mars are my 2 favorite shows on t.v and both are soon to be cancelled..Only thing i've got left is the Mentalist. I bet if i google that show it'll be getting cancelled too

• 1 month later...

Yeah, there's something going on with that... they may all be in on it...

really you think that the whole 'unit' is in on it.... might have something there. in last weeks show RC was in the control room and was about to start looking for Sam then Ryan stepped in and said he had his people working on it. didnt think much of it then but i bet that just means that he doesnt want RC to see hes working for that group...

really you think that the whole 'unit' is in on it.... might have something there. in last weeks show RC was in the control room and was about to start looking for Sam then Ryan stepped in and said he had his people working on it. didnt think much of it then but i bet that just means that he doesnt want RC to see hes working for that group...

Yeah, they made it a little too easy for him to get away... Jonas could have taken him out at that storage place, then they could have taken him out at the car dealership... then they let two county-mounties take him into custody knowing he could take them out. I think the whole unit is in on it as a ploy to get him into league with the terrorists then bust them.

My one big gripe with this show is the "wife's story" on the show... if they'd focus more on the unit and have the wive's just be a little part, it would be a great show instead of a good one.

Archived