• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A closer look at the Smitty scuffle (Video)

Tarheels23

I'm not going to sit here and be childish about it, or argue over a few pounds of body weight. Ok, so Jenkins is a littler taller, and weighs more. Who do you think is stronger where it counts in a contest of trying to rip a head off?

Harper was wrong. Period. He should have been penalized for what he did. But, trying to pick someone up by the face mask is insane. I have no problem admitting what Harper did was wrong. The problem that I have is you guys can't seem to do the same. Smith was wrong for what he did, and he could have seriously injured a player that wasn't even involved.

You would think with Smitty's track record that these guys, wouldn't fuq with him, but he still get's tried week in and week out.

Another lesson learned!

Picking the smallest person? Are you fuging serious? Steve Smith is 5'9. And your sentence isn't even coherent. That Louisiana education showing it's worth. :rolleyes:

Really? Don't go there man. There's a lot of ignorant Saints fans out there, but I'm not one of them. Why can't you have a conversation without trying to insult someone? By the way, you don't start a sentence with the word "and". :cool:

Really? Don't go there man. There's a lot of ignorant Saints fans out there, but I'm not one of them. Why can't you have a conversation without trying to insult someone? By the way, you don't start a sentence with the word "and". :cool:

Maybe because you came here with the intention to start crap. Go play in a swamp with gators and water moccasins.

so i suppose you blame the lion for eating a idiot that climbs into its cage?

smith is known around the league as a firey and volitile player. it looked to me like smitty had shrugged off the late hit and was celebrating, when something pissed him off. by the way he went straight to Jenkins im guessing that he either said something stupid to smitty or did something stupid to one of smitty's teammates. either way, the saints had been playing like dirty little bitches all game, and frankly, i was tired of it sitting up in the stands, i cant imagine how tired the players were of it. you can only poo on someone's carpet so many times before they make you eat it. you can tell by the insane amount of white jerseys and coach rivera's reaction that the entire team agrees. you can also tell by harper's fuging STUPID after game comments bragging about the dirty hit (he was acting like smitty whipped his 3 foot dick out and started earfuging the saints logo in the superdome, he walked into the endzone IN HIS OWN STADIUM get over it) that he showed no regret, and i bet smitty's only regret was not beating his ass as well.

Archived